ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ⁻⁻𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐔 𝐑𝐘𝐎̄𝐇𝐄𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑬. (Before borderlands)

Pronouns used: She/her

Requested by: R4bb1t_exe

(Thank u so much for supporting me everyone ❤️)

————————☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ ————————

"Y/N, let's play the new game together!"

Calling his crush, he couldn't stop smiling.

Y/N and Arisu met in Highschool and kept in touch, also getting closer to each other in the mean time. Other than Karube and Chota, she was the only other friend that really understood him like no one else did.

'Nothing can come between us.'

The thought had always rung in his mind while they hung out, called, or even when he was thinking about her.

They were almost inseparable. The two best friends knew everything about each other—from their favourite color to their address.

So it surprised Arisu to learn that she had met someone.

He was an intimidating guy with half-tied black hair and a gangster look. Who was he? Jealousy swallowing his mind and heart, he thought.

"This is Niragi Suguru! He's an old friend— we met during our Highschool times and we bonded over our interests."

Smiling brightly, Y/N introduced the man to her best friend. He stared blankly at Niragi, wondering how he never caught this. He knew everything about her—so how did this happen?

What will happen to the beautiful future we will have?

Will she start drifting away from me as long as he exists?

Then, I will have no choice.

Because, I'm not backing off.

"Cool! I'm Arisu Ryōhei. Nice to meet you."

No matter what.

"Nice to meet you too...Ryōhei."

Nothing will come between us, I promise.

"Let's go to the new café! I'm sure you guys will become great friends."

Watching her cheer so happily, Arisu got lost in Y/N's smile, completely forgetting about his rival in front of him.

Timeskip to after midnight. :)

If I murder him now, it will arouse suspicion around me.

But oh well.

In the bedroom, he hit his head with a metal bat. Niragi instantly passed out. With a raging heart and fire in his mind, Arisu dragged him to the kitchen and took some trash bags.

Carefully, he curled him into a ball and placed him in the bag, making it look like he's just throwing trash. He found an incinerator near his (ex) enemy's apartment complex and threw the bag in the burning machine with the metal bat.

Nothing can come between us.

Even if it does, I will always find a way to solve it.

I will do anything for Y/N.

————————☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ ————————

Yandere
ⁿᵒᵘⁿ/ᵛᵉʳᵇ/ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ

𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍-- A ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʀᴜsʜ, ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ᴜsᴇ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴏᴜs ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴄʟᴜsɪᴠᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ.

--------☠︎︎🂱🜲🂱☠︎︎ --------

Hallooo! Im back from the dead ^^ ❤️

I hope this was okay-

HAVE A GREAT AND AMAZING DAY.

<33