❤🔪💌 Yan!Snatcher x Reader: Your Love Will Never Expire

Y/N, L/N: Your Name & Last Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
F/C: Fave Color
B/N: Bestie's Name

𝐆𝐞𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐜 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: T for "That's not for the faint of heart, bestie-" (TW FOR: Mild Violence, Possessive and Obsessive behaviours, mention of stalking, and kidnapping)

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭: A Hat In Time

Third Person POV:

Y/N was having a nice day, walking around their small town with their closest friend B/N, chatting with them about the things that have been troubling them. Specifically, their job had been bothering them quite a lot. Their boss would overwork them, and they always had a feeling of being watched by something. B/N reassured Y/N that it was not much, and that maybe they were just tired from their lack of sleep. Y/N wished that there was a deal that they could make that can help them get away from the stress of their life. B/N told them that they should be careful what they wished for. Y/N groaned, they knew that B/N meant good, but these sayings made Y/N feel hopeless. Suddenly, a small purple whisp was seen, or some small, purple humanoid with a glowing yellow eye. The small creature bolted into the woods, Y/N dashed after them. B/N tried to stop Y/N, chasing after them. Y/N kept chasing the little creature until they were deep into the woods.

Suddenly, Y/N and B/N were trapped within some sort of net of cloth. Y/N struggled while B/N tried to help. Suddenly they both were taken to a mysterious purple hellscape that was barren, other than some floating purple souls. But then out of the foggy violet wasteland, came out a giant, snake-like ghost, with yellow glowing eyes, and a yellow smile that revealed sharp fangs, both of his arms had two finger-like claws at the ends. The ghost looked at B/N and Y/N, almost amused. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS! You both blew it, you totally screwed yourselves! Nobody enters my forest and leaves in one piece!" The ghost said. B/N shielded Y/N, but Y/N looked unfazed. Y/N's eyebrows furrowed, as they wanted to put up a fight. They were already pushed around enough, there was no way that they would let some 'purple noodle looking fuck' as Y/N would call him, push B/N and them around.

"Hey, dipshit! Leave B/N alone!" Y/N yelled in pure and uncut rage. The ghost looked at Y/N, "Well, aren't you an interesting specimen?~" The ghost asked in a playful, yet taunting, tone of voice, tilting its head. Y/N's E/C eyes beamed with an unspeakably loud rage. The ghost snickered, as it thought that Y/N's rage was simply only a cute act, but to Y/N, the situation was more serious than ever. B/N was frightened, seeing that Y/N was possibly putting themselves in danger, but Y/N didn't care at this point. They wanted to start making sure that B/N wouldn't get hurt. B/N tried to get in front of Y/N, but the snake-like ghost started to violently squeeze them with his tail, "Stay out of this, you pest." The ghost demanded. B/N was struggling to breathe, their chest felt as if it were going to be crushed. Y/N growled as the ghost hurt their friend that struggled to slip from his sinister grasp. Y/N glared at the ghost with their E/C eyes that were brimming with rage. The ghost grinned, picking up Y/N by their F/C band-tee. Y/N was now raging, steam puffed from their ears as they stared at the ghost, pure fury was painted along Y/N's grimace.

Y/N's POV:

How DARE this asshole treat B/N like this! They're strangling B/N to where they're purple! I marched up to the ghost, grabbing his arm and tugging it. I told him to leave my friend alone or something bad would happen. He laughed, grabbing the collar of my shirt and pulling me close. He offered me a deal: if I stayed with him, he'd leave B/N alone. My E/C eyes lit up, but dimmed down again. I wanna know where he'd go with this. I asked for him to give details. He said that if I stayed with him, he'd take care of me, that I wouldn't deal with my boss or my job again, that I wouldn't have to deal with things like having to find a partner or to do anything, other than to stay with him. And if I didn't accept his offer, he'd kill B/N, along with everyone else close to me. I felt my blood run cold. Either I would be held captive by this fucked up monster, or everyone I loved gets killed.