❤🍭Barnaby (Billie Bust-Up) x Masc!Sick!Reader: A Sickly Soul

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
B/N: Bestie's name
H/L: Hair Length
S/C: Skin Color
F/C: Fave Color

𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭: Billie Bust-Up

𝐆𝐞𝐞𝐤'𝐬 𝐅𝐢𝐜 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: AA for "Almost Anyone" (TW: mentions of death and minimal swearing, reader discretion is advised but not needed)

(I wanted to write Barnaby from Billie Bust Up taking care of a sick and slightly dramatic reader lmao)

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was late at night, the weather was overcast. Y/N had to find a place to stay. In the distance, he sees a mansion, it was a dark and spooky one, towering over him, but he didn't mind. Y/N was just cold. Maybe there'd be a person in the mansion that'd be kind enough to let him stay there for the night. He sighs, fear and terror washed in huge waves of anxiety and doubt over him, his E/C eyes analyzed the manor in front of him, as he had entered, opening the metal gate. The gate let out a ghoulish groan that even made Y/N shake in fear. He sighed, continuing forward. Y/N panicked, what if the owner was a killer, a cannibal, what if the owner was a vampire or a ghost?! These thoughts filled Y/N with dread that overlooked his need to find a place to stay during the storm that was brewing chaos. The weather was a frigid feeling, cold as ice, enough to freeze a hot bowl of soup in less than a split second. Y/N felt his body temperature rising, as he looked at his hands, he was hauntingly pale! This was bad, he felt his throat be attacked, his nose run with mucus almost to no end, his body set ablaze.

Y/N couldn't handle it. He knocks on the door, before promptly dropping from weakness, his body still fighting off that dastardly illness that made him feel like a plastic bag. His body lay at the doorway on the porch of the Victorian-era manor. His E/C eyes were hazy, his skin was paler than his normal S/C skin, his H/L, H/C hair was all ratted and messy, as he slowly succumbed to his sickness. Y/N's thoughts were rather dark... He'd possibly die in the cold, dying of sickness. He wouldn't make it. He laid there, crying, desperate to try and get somebody, anybody to help him. The thought of ending up six feet under had scared Y/N, as he whispered mumbled nonsense to himself. It wasn't long until he saw some orange and yellow glowing rings were seen in his peripheral vision... Oh no, was he hallucinating? He also saw a glowing yellow smile. Was that, an owl? Owl's eyes don't glow like that! Y/N tries to get up and run away, only stumbling off the porch of the Victorian-era manor and falling flat on his face. He slowly closes his eyes, accepting whatever fate the monster had.

"Ugh... Just tell B/N that they meant the world to me before I pass away," Y/N audibly mumbles before knocking out. He lay in the mud, tired, exasperated, no longer wanting to fight, and just giving up, letting himself simply succumb to his own ill feeling that plagued him. The mysterious owl, seemed to take some sympathy for Y/N. He picks up Y/N by his F/C hoodie, and dragged him within the confines of the manor. While Y/N was knocked out, he was cleaned of any mud, and his clothes were washed. He was placed into a nice and soft F/C bed. with fluffy pillows and soft silken sheets. It took a while, a few hours even, for Y/N to become fully awake. He sat upright in the bed, looking around in the manor. Nobody else was in the room with him. Y/N decided to get up as he wandered around. He felt a light tickling sensation in his nose and soon...

"Ah-AHCHOO!!"

Y/N sneezed. It was a loud sneeze that echoed and bellowed at an alarming loudness. "Hoohoohoo! Bless you!" A slightly enthusiastic, posh voice echoed. Without worry, Y/N responded, "Ah, thank you." in a calm tone, their brain not processing what had happened; they were alone but a voice spoke to them, seeming to come from thin air. It wasn't long until Y/N's E/C eyes widened, as he had soon realized this... It seems that he wasn't alone, now, was he? Who was the mysterious voice that made its underlying presence known? It wasn't long until the glowing eyes and smile were seen yet again, materialized right from out of the void that was the shadows. Oh no, oh woe! It wasn't a hallucination after all! Or was it? It didn't matter, as Y/N felt his heart race, his chest pounding, beating and berating his rib cage. His mind yelling at him to run away, to fight, to do something other than standing around! His breath quickened, almost causing him to faint again. He stumbles a bit before he felt a few talons on his back. His E/C eyes went to the size of dinner plates as he felt the talons catch him in an ever-so-gentle manner. Y/N was now afraid.