~5~

~TW: Fluff~ (Cuddling, Kissing, Making Out)

Minho burst open the door to his penthouse, and laid Jisung on the couch, putting a blanket over him, and running to his bathroom, trying to find medicine in the cabinets, But sadly, he couldn't find anything. So he picked up his phone and dialed his older brother.

"What do you want, nerd?" Bangchan asked.

"Hyung.. Go to the store for me, and buy me Omega Suppressants."  Minho demanded.

"Why that specific type..?" Bangchan continued to ask.

"My friend is an Omega, He's going through his heat, and I don't know what to do. I brought him to the penthouse." Minho said.

"You brought him to a place... FILLED WITH OTHER ALPHAS?! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!" Bangchan screamed.

"Please, Hyung, and don't tell Changbin..." Minho ran his hands through his hair, stressed.

"Fine. Fine. On my way." Bangchan scoffed, cutting the phone.

Minho sighed in relief, and ran back to Jisung, to see him crying. Minho didn't know anything about this. So he sat down next to him, and rubbed his thighs, soothing him and tried calming him down. 

Sitting there awkwardly. Jisung slid his arm into Minho's and held it, squeezing it, when the pain increased.

Minho blushed hardly, He couldn't conceal his happiness, and smiled happily. 

Changbin rushed into the door, and saw Jisung, and clenched his fists.

"HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS?!" Changbin screamed.

"I.. I couldn't just leave him.. He would have gotten hurt, and CHAN, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL HIM!" Minho facepalmed. 

"I'm sorry.. he followed me here." Chan replied.

"Give him to me, I'll take him to the Omega Treating Center." Changbin open his arms.

"No." Minho said, plainly.

"Give him to me." Changbin growled angrily.

"Hyung. I said No. I brought him here, He's my priority now." Minho replied.

"Your priority? You just brought an Omega to one of the most notorious cities in South Korea." Changbin eyes quickly shifted.

"Let's all calm down. Changbin. he's grown now. He got this." Chan got in the middle of them.

"N-No.." Jisung mumbled, shivering and whimpering and Minho put the blanket over him well, continuing to hold his hand.

"See? I'm not leaving him in some random center? Do you even know what can happen to him there?" Minho asked.

"Fine. Do you know what to do during their heat right?" Changbin asked.

"No?" Minho asked.

"Sexual and Physical intimacy." Changbin stated.

"AS IN... LIKE? SEX??" Minho asked.

Changbin nodded, Minho's eyes widened, as he looked to Jisung, and looked back up to him and shook his head.

"Wait. I found an article about Omega's heats." Chan blurted out.

"Okay, read it." Minho replied.

"It says here that, When an Omega is in a heat, they will release something called a Scent Gland to attract Alpha's and let them know that they are ready for mating. When an Omega and Alpha mate, there is a very high chance that an Omega would get pregnant after. Also, During an Heat, The Omega's mate is supposed to give Sexual and Physical Intimacy/Attention to it's omega to help endure the pain." Chan stated.

"And... What am I supposed to do with that information?" Minho asked.

"Fuck him, of course." Chan shrugged.

"He's not ready. His body isn't ready for that." Minho sighed.

"Cuddle, or hug them. Give him a Physical Bond." Changbin replied.

"Fuck, we're late, Dad's gonna kill us." Chan gasped, running out of the door.

"See you later, Minho. I'm trusting you." Changbin smiled softly, then followed Chan out of the door.

"How do I do this.." Minho sighed, picking up Jisung in bridal-style, and taking him to Minho's bedroom, he placed him on his bed, then took off his sweater, and got into bed with him, starting to hug Jisung.

This feeling was all very new to Minho, so while cuddling with Jisung, he felt something go straight to his heart. This random desire wanted to keep Jisung to himself. Jisung felt something around him, and placed his hand on Minho's chest.

"H-Hyung.." Jisung stated.

"Yes, Han. I'm right here." Minho replied.

"Mm." Jisung smiled weakly, and wrapped his hands around Minho.

"Are you feeling okay? How's the pain." Minho looked down at him, worriedly.

"I-It hurts.. so bad.." Jisung mumbled.

"I figured." Minho said.

"W-Why are y-you helping me.. Why aren't you like.. other.. v-vicious alphas.." Jisung asked, lowly.

"I don't think I can ever see myself harming omega. Due to them being naturally born weak. Over the past years,  I've seen how they were treated, getting sexually abused just because of their rank." Minho said.

"I'm glad w-we are friends." Jisung mumbled.

"Me too, Jisung.. Me too." Minho smiled, patting Jisung's head softly.

"Nnghh.." Jisung groaned.

"Hey.. Are you okay?!" Minho asked.

"T-The pain.." Jisung said.

"I have to kiss you." Minho remembered.

"Hm?" Jisung looked up.

"Part of the Omega heat thing, I have to Show you Sexual and Physical Intimacy." Minho said.

"Oh.. Y-You can.." Jisung stated.

"Okay.. it'll be quick." Minho replied.

Minho got on top of Jisung, and his heart continued to pump in excitement. Jisung's face slowly started to turn red, Minho leaned into Jisung's face, and caressed his lip, before actually going in and starting to kiss Jisung. 

The Ecstasy was truly inescapable, Jisung gave in and started kissing Minho back, None of them pulled away after one kiss. It seems like both of them had a Burning desire and lust for each other. The kiss continued on, and Minho started trailing kisses to Jisung's neck. Jisung bit his lip and let out a soft moan.

"H-Hyung...~" Jisung moaned softly.

Minho's hands started traveling and roaming on Jisung's lower body, as Minho sucked on Jisung's neck. Minho couldn't hold back anymore. His rut was starting to take over him, and slowly opened Jisung's shirt, and started sucking on his now hard-on nipples.

"A-Ah~ M-Minho!" Jisung grasped onto Minho's hair, pulling it a little bit, and moaning softly.

"Fuck.. I can't hold back.." Minho whispered to himself, kissing his stomach, and making sure to leave hickeys everywhere all over his torso, and neck, and up. Jisung continued to moan, for some reason.. Something felt off to Jisung. He noticed that Minho wasn't acting like himself.

"M-Minho, w-wait!" Jisung called out.