~21~

~⚠️ TW: Dirty Talk~

Everyone sat across the campfire, getting warm and cozy, everyone was handed their own materials to make S'mores, or just eat marshmallows. But Felix, Han, Seungmin, Minho, Chan and Hyunjin all sneaked away to play a special game of Spin The Bottle.

"There is new rules, for this type of Spin The Bottle, Instead of just kissing, the first person to get picked will be blind-folded and put into the closer, and the second person who gets picked can do anything they want to you." Felix explained.

"I'm still a minor." Han smiled.

"Those wet dreams you've been telling me that you've been having say otherwise..." Felix giggled.

"SHUT UP!" Han facepalmed.

"Let's start!" Seungmin smiled, placing the bottle in the middle and spinning it, and of course. It landed on Han.

"Also if you refuse to go in the closet, You have to drink 2 shots of vodka." Felix grinned.

"E-Excuse me?!" Han sighed.

"Here's your blindfold! Put it on, I'll guide you to the room!" Felix handed him a black blindfold, helping Han go to the closet.

"Are you sure about this, Lix.. I'd rather just drink the alcohol." Han stated, as he sat on the ground, and waited.

"No! No! This is the right way." Felix grinned, pulling something out of his pockets, revealing handcuffs.

He slowly crept towards Han and cuffed his hands together. Han knew something suspicious was going on, he couldn't take off the blindfold either. He look around, as he tried to pull his arm, but it wouldn't come.

"Felix... LEE YONGBOK... WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Han said, In a panic.

"I'm sorry to do this to you, but it was highly requested of Minho to not only put you in a blindfold, but to handcuff your hands. I left a condom in here, just in case, yall hit it off, he has the key to it too." Felix smirked, running out of the closet, and closing it.

"FELIX!? FELIX.. HELLO!? ARE YOU THERE! AH.. SHIT!" Han screamed, trying to pull his hands out of the handcuffs. 

For the next 2 minutes, Han continued to find ways to get out of the handcuffs, but all of those attempts went to waste, The door opened, and the door closed again. Han pulled his feet back to set himself up, and he could kind of see through the blindfold that it was Minho.

"H-Hyung.. please get me out of these." Han begged.

"You look so breedable and submissive, baby.. not sure if I want to." Minho smiled, getting down on his knees, and pulling Han into him.

"Minho.." Han said, breathlessly.

"Yes?" Minho asked.

"Please, let your princess out.." Han begged.

"Hmm.. your gonna have to prove to me. why." Minho smiled, before unbuttoning Han's shirt, and began kissing his collarbone.

"H-Hyung.. It feels to good, let me go.." Han whined, as Minho kept kissing Han's neck area

The soft kisses continued trailing down to his stomach, Minho smiled, as he kissed his stomach, and then looked up at Han, who was whimpering and moaning softly.

"Should I fill your stomach with my cum?" Minho asked.

Han kept making flustering sounds, as Minho kept teasing and pleasuring Han with his soft, gentle kisses.

"Or should I just get you pregnant, you'd look so good with a pregnant stomach... don't you agree." Minho crawled on top of him, and put his hands over his waist, rubbing himself against him, making Han become hard and moan out.