~50~

Minho had pulled out of the hospital and parked on the outskirts of the hospital, The car was silent, no one said a word. It was quiet enough to the point where you could hear the sounds of the wind blowing. Minho looked down at Han's feet seeing how blistered and scarred his feet were from running and walking barefoot. Han rubbed his stomach, looking down at himself, sighing softly.

"I really just want to start off things by I didn't mean for things to come out this way.. I-I'm doing as much as I can.. I-I'm trying to fight for our baby." Minho mumbled, nearly beginning to sniffle, holding Han's hand.

Han didn't say a word, he said quiet, looking down at his fingers. Minho waited patiently for his response, but sadly.. he didn't answer.

"A-Are you going to say something..?" Minho asked.

"Why'd you do it..? What did he do." Han mumbled out.

"I thought he hurt you.. I can't bare seeing you hurt, you know that.. something came over me.. I really regret it, I really do.." Minho held onto Han's hand tighter, as he mumbled under his breath softly.

"Hm." Han said, emotionlessly, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"W-Where are you going? I-It's late.. l-let me take you home.." Minho said, quickly getting out of the car and following behind Han.

"I-I'm walking to Felix's house. Please don't follow me.. I don't want to see you." Han said plainly, as he began walking away. Minho began to panic, trying to think of something to get han to stop. Minho had already cross a boundary and probably broke up a long time friendship. He didn't want to make it worse.

"Everything that Daniel said was right, he wasn't lying." Minho shouted at Han, making Han pause immediately, as his fists clenched up, and Han tried to ignore it, but his body wouldn't allow him to continue walking.

"Yes.. I work for my dad. I sell omegas, I kill them, I hold them hostage, I use them, I impregnate them." Minho shouted out, as he began crying.

"I know. I kept quiet. I was in denial. Seungmin was right. I was so scared that you'd end up leaving me, that's why I stayed, I continued to stay. I almost lost my baby when I found out." Han whimpered, turning around to face Minho and shouted back.

"B-Baby.. l-let me fix it.. l-let me fix things.. I- I promise.. My mark is on your neck, I c-can't let you go." Minho cried out, getting onto his knees on the cold rainy floor, begging Han.

"I don't want to see you now, or later. Nor tomorrow, nor the day after tomorrow... or ever. It's done, Minho. I'm done. If you want to set up a.. co-joint parent plan before our baby is born, call my mother." Han mumbled, as he wiped his tears and began walking away miserably.

"H-H.." Minho sobbed, breaking down completely, screaming in agony as his anger just grew much more, and filled his heart. Soon, this anger would do bad things.

***

Han had been walking for ages now. He had lost track of time, He just kept walking and walking. It was raining hard. Han coughed and sneezed, he could literally feel himself getting sick. Let alone, he was barefoot, barely had a jacket, yet meanwhile while his hands were freezing and trembling.

He used it to protect and cover his stomach, he had thought he did the right thing. While his heart was rooting for him, his mind kept changing that. Han began to question somethings even beginning to believe that this was all just one big dream and he couldn't escape out of it.

But nah, this was the reality. His reality. Within 6 months, Han would be a parent, he'd have to become more responsible and mature. Time just kept ticking. Eventually Han's legs gave out and he fell onto the floor, crying and whimpering, curling up, clearly not knowing where he was. Let alone, It was dark. really dark. The moon barely shunned upon the place Han was at.