Fixation ✘ Katch Up April

April 2023

Khloé Kardashian made a spring-themed arrival to Thursday's episode of The Jennifer Hudson Show, opting for a matching set

Khloé Kardashian made a spring-themed arrival to Thursday's episode of The Jennifer Hudson Show, opting for a matching set. Khloé wore a coral long-sleeve formfitting top and ruched midi skirt, which she paired with nude Christian Louboutin heels.

To place more emphasis on her look, she simply accessorized with diamond stud earrings and a dainty necklace.

For hair, Khloé had her honey-blond tresses styled into a side part with voluminous bombshell curls. As for makeup, she went with a soft smokey eye and a neutral matte pout.

While on the show, Khloé talked with Jennifer about her daughters, Karina and True, playing in makeup; living next door to her mom, Kris Jenner, and her newborn son's name.

"He's eight months old, he's a little chunk, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love a chubby baby," Khloé said, adding that he is a quiet and happy baby.

"At first, I did not know what I was going to name him. I wanted to meet him and feel him out a little bit," Khloé told Jennifer, regarding her eight-month-old son she had via surrogate with her husband, later adding, "He's been named, but, I've been waiting for the premiere of our show, but I didn't know it was going to be this far out. So now, if my daughters outs me, I'm screwed but it's OK."

On living next door to her mom, Khloé said, "She does what she wants. If she doesn't have something at her house, she comes to mine and looks for it. If she's going on a trip, she likes to look through my closet too. So yeah, we're very comfortable."

Khloé also shared an adorable video of her daughters playing with her makeup and said her mini-me's love experimenting with glam.

The mother-of-five then gave insight into being a family of nine as her husband has two sons from a previous relationship.

"I love my bonus sons, they are amazing big brothers and great role models to their younger siblings, I always tell people I have seven kids and I'm proud of it because they are so full of love," Khloé said.

"You would think because seven kids are running around that the house would be chaotic but it's the opposite sometimes I have to tell the kids to be mischievous like come on make some noise please," She added, smiling.

Jennifer inquired if Khloe and her husband, Jey Uso are open to having more children. Khloe giggled.

"Do you think I have it in me to have another one? I don't know but never say never. I think my husband is done but I'll just say we'll have to see," She concluded.

While teasing the new season of The Kardashians, Khloé said that there will be a lot of sibling fights.

"There's a lot of sibling drama, which believe it or not, we don't have all the time," Khloé started. "We have little spats here or there, but there is sibling drama."