Chp 2: New Friends.

Naoto sitting in the art club room painting

Naoto: Hmm, yeah this is coming out better than I thought.

Nagatoro walks in

Nagatoro: SennnPai!!!!!

Naoto: Hey Nagatoro.

Nagatoro: Whatcha Painting?

Naoto: Painting a landscape, but doing it from a person's point of view.

Nagatoro: That's impressive!

Naoto: You really think so?

Nagatoro: Yeah!

Naoto: Thank you.

Nagatoro: Thank goodness you stopped doing hentai drawings, it was really-

Naoto: I don't do hentai!

Nagatoro: HA! Hard to tell when you get so uppity.

Naoto: I only get uppity because you and the others purposely say that for my reaction.

Nagatoro: Giggling So touchy bug I forgot to tell you that I might've got you some new friends.

Naoto: What do you mean?

Nagatoro: A pair like us you could say, gamers who like to chill and have fun.

Naoto: Oh Really?

Nagatoro: Yeah both love anime, and there's something you and the other guy got in common!

Naoto: He likes drawing too?

Nagatoro: Ha! Nope, He's a loner! Laughing

Naoto: I'll pass.

Naoto goes back to painting

Nagatoro: What Why?

Naoto: Making new friends isn't my thing, I like to-

Nagatoro: No!

Naoto: Huh?

Nagatoro: I said No! You're not going to stay in this same art room and keep painting and drawing your life away with only that to prove.

Naoto: But Naga-

Nagatoro: THINK SENPAI, you've been drawing since the first time I met you and longer than that! You need to socialize more, when your art hobbies die out and blow away, what will you have left? In 10 years, what will you have left?

Naoto: You.

...

Nagatoro: Blushing Huhhh!?

Naoto: I'll still have you.

Nagatoro: Blushing W-what!?

Naoto: Nagatoro, You're the one who made me change actually. I never wanted to be bugged by anybody, I was so cold and distant from anybody, but you always came and bugged me, annoying me, teasing me, but slowly over time... I got so used to having you around me that it was actually enjoyable to see you.

Nagatoro's face turns bright red

Naoto: Thanks to you, I'm more open, I have other friends here too just because of you and I thank you for that-

Nagatoro: Blushing OKAY! OKAY! Jeez, you didn't have to speak so kindly ya know.

Naoto: I know, but I just wanted to make sure you know I'm happy to have you in my life.

Nagatoro's face turned even brighter

Nagatoro: Blushing as she bonked Naoto on his head Jeez trying to flatter me won't get you out of this arrangement! You are coming regardless!