Chp 4: Crossover Pt2.

Uzaki and Nagatoro walking side by side, they look forward to seeing Sakurai and Naoto talking

Uzaki: Wow Sakurai finally making conversation, I'm proud of him.

Naoto: I know right? Senpai is such a creepy loner.

Uzaki: Yep this is a perfect collab!

Nagatoro: Tch, they should be thanking us.

Uzaki: Exactly! Two loners turned into friends by their underclassmen.

Sakurai: Ugh, why do I feel such a chill up my spine?

Naoto: So I'm not the only one who had that same feeling? Sigh Miss Nagatoro just loves to toy with me.

Sakurai: Tell me about it, Uzaki wants to hang out a lot.

Ami: Hmm.

Mr. Asai: Something wrong sweetie?

Ami: No it's nothing, just thought someone else was trying to steal the 4th wall breaking away from me.

Mr. Asai: What now?

Ami: Oh it's nothing.

Sakurai: Anyway, how long have you known Nagatoro?

Naoto: For 3 years, I met her in high school in my 2nd year.

Sakurai: Ah, high school, man it was fun for me back then, how about you?

Naoto: Hmm, it was...

Naoto remembered all the times Nagatoro teased

Naoto: Fun, yeah it was.

Sakurai: So this is your last year?

Naoto: Yeah, the last one then I'm done.

Sakurai: Good to hear man.

Naoto: Thanks, man.

Sakurai: Mines were fun but for some reason, people always kept their distance. I don't know why but I didn't mind it, I got to have my peace and quiet.

Naoto: Yeah I had my peace and quiet too until Nagatoro came along when she came along...

Sakurai: Your peaceful life changed forever right?

Naoto: Yeah, now I get constantly bugged.

Sakurai: being annoying with something they do.

Naoto: Yeah they get yelled at and hit for some misunderstanding.

Sakurai: Exactly! Seems like any movement will easily lead to a bad misunderstanding scene!

Sakurai: Yeah like it's some anime, how does stuff like that happen in real life?!

Naoto: Yeah then some loud-mouth little girl always getting mad at the guy li- Ughhh, ay Sakurai, did you just get a chill up your spine, or is that just me?

Sakurai: Same here.

Naoto and Sakurai look back to see Nagatoro and Uzaki looking through their souls

Nagatoro: You got something you want to say Senpai? She asked in a homicidal way

Uzaki: Yeah Sakurai, is there something you would like to talk about?

Sakurai: Uh... n-not really. He said as a swear droplet slid down his face

Naoto: N-not Nagatoro, I got nothing to talk about. As multiple sweat form on his head

Nagatoro: Are you sure you prevy a disrespectful virgin? If you need to be honest then you can, but I suggest you watch your mouth.

Uzaki: Aye Sakurai, how about we go into another cave, just me and you, with no flashlights? Doesn't that sound like something you would enjoy?