Mha/Bnha: Beware the Gray Phantom

A/N:Future Speedyaviator here, this One-shot is now a full fledged fanfic. If you want to see a better version of this, check out Shadows of Hope!!

 This will start off seven years before Izuku takes the Entrance Exam.

DISCLAIMER: My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi and Shonen Jump; Batman is owned by Bob Kane and DC Comics;The Batman (2022) is Produced by DC Films, 6th & Idaho, Dylan Clark Productions, and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. I am making this for fun, and I'm not making any money off it whatsoever! 

______________________________________________________________

My name is Jakku Tsukisasaru, and I've always wanted to be a hero since I was a small child, right up until the day my mother and I went to the hospital to find out if I had a Quirk or not...

"I'm sorry, kid, but it's not going to happen," the doctor replies after inspecting my X-rays. Those words echoed on my mind and shattered my dreams of being a hero

"Are you sure?" My mother asked him.

"To put it simply, he has two extra joints in one of his pinkie toes, which is a telltale sign which means that he can't have a Quirk if it exists in his body." the doctor responds.

"Ok thank you for checking for It. Let's go Jakku."

My parents held my hands as we walked outside the hospital and onto the sidewalk into a bustling district of Musutafu. My mother then looked down at me, who was staring off into the distance with a blank expression on my face.

"It's okay, Sweetheart," she said, frowning at her son's deflated state.

"I don't believe that doctor was being fair to you."My father said.

"So...do you think I have a Quirk?"

"...Well...I mean...that diagnosis the doctor said was...outdated, anyway," my dad explained to me.

"Outdated?" I asked, intrigued.

"Oh, that means it's, uh, very old news, and it's not very trustworthy. Every day, new things are discovered, you could just...be a late bloomer!" my mother said to reassure me.

"Okay...but...everyone in school will have a Quirk except me," I said solemnly as I walked. "I'll be the Quirkless kid...and no one will want to play with me. I'm sorry I failed you two."

"Failed!?," my parents exclaimed as we came to a stop. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you have a Quirk and I don't...I-I just wish I had quirk like yours. I don't want to disappoint you." My eyes were tearing up as I felt the sadness in my stomach.

"Jakku, stop that right now," my Dad said sternly but softly.

I looked up at my parents, with teary eyes wide

"Jakku...you will never be a disappointment to us . You are my wonderful, special, and loving baby boy, and...if you somehow do or don't have a Quirk in the future."

"Just know that we will always love you just the way you are, with or without a Quirk, and don't you forget that. You are the world to us, and whatever you want to do in the future...we will support you one-hundred percent."

After hearing that, I felt better, stopped crying, and then said, "Tha-Thank you."

And I smiled for the first time ever since I was pronounced Quirkless. then I hugged onto my mother's leg in appreciation and wiped my tears on her pant leg.