abusive

requested by my stepsister

(TW: swearing, abuse)

-

my dad was an alcoholic. it was very bad. i spilled some milk on accident and he got mad. he started hitting me, causing bruises to form quickly. you could tell he was obviously drunk because he never got this mad over small shit like this when he wasn't drunk. he started trying to throw glass in my direction but i dodged it. when he wasn't looking, i ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. thank god we don't have a key to my room. i was so scared that i decided to dial Matt to ask him to pick me up. i was scared for my life. before i could dial his number, my dad came running and stomping up the stairs and tried getting into my room. he started banging on the door.

"Y/N, UNLOCK THIS GODDAMN DOOR!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

i didn't answer him, i just continued to try and call Matt. within about 0.5 seconds, Matt answered the phone.

"hey baby, what's up?" he asked.

"h-help" i was starting to cry and be quiet at the same time.

"baby, what's wrong?" he sounded concerned.

"h-he's been hitting m-me..." i was so quiet.

"i'm on my way" he sounded mad and scared at the same exact time. "o-okay, park at the end of the road.. i-i'll walk there"

"baby, it's raining"

"i know but.. i'll be fine.."

"okay. stay on the line"

"okay.."

*5 minutes later*

"baby i'm here"

"i'm on my way there"

i jumped out of my window, not giving a fuck if i scraped my knee. i started walking, tears streaming down my face, until i saw Matt's van.

i immediately ran to his vehicle and got in the passenger side.

"hey, it's okay" he said, trying to calm me down. i was still crying.

"shh shh it's gonna be okay"

i started taking deep breaths to try to calm down. once i did, i then thanked Matt for helping me.

"of course. nobody should ever have to go through what you're going through" i smiled to myself.

"let's take you to my place, shall we?" he asked.

i smiled and agreed.

i was so thankful to have my boyfriend.