stop apologizing

Y/N POV:

i was getting a glass from the cabinet because i was thirsty when i lose my balance and drop the glass. it shatters all over the floor and i start to panic. i start to clean up the glass with my hands when i hear footsteps running down the stairs. i looked up and saw Matt coming my way in a rush.

"what happened? is everything okay?" he questioned looking worried.

"i'm sorry i-i accidentally dropped the glass a-" i'm cut off by Matt interrupting me.

"hey hey hey, slow down. it's alright. don't clean up the glass with your bare hands, you'll cut them." he said worriedly. i nodded my head and put the glass down.

he inspected my hands and dusted them off, getting the rest of the glass off of my hands.

he went into the other room and grabbed the broom and dustpan.

"i'm sorry." i said, tears prickling in my eyes. "hey, stop apologizing it's okay. it was an accident." he said, wiping my tears away.

i nod my head and hug him. he immediately hugs back. we stand there for a minute before he lets go of the hug.

"let's go lay down, alright?" he said. i nodded my head and we walked upstairs.

"i love you."

-

HEYY! IM NOT DEAD 😃

i finally updated so i hope ur happy 😐