sick

TW: mentions of nausea, vomiting, and sickness. if any of this makes you uncomfortable, please feel free to skip this chapter.

-

i woke up around 5:30 in the morning feeling nauseous. i immediately got up from the bed that Matt and i shared and ran quickly but quietly to the bathroom.

when i got there, i turned the light on and went to the toilet and immediately started throwing up. i suddenly heard footsteps coming my way towards the bathroom.

"babe, are you okay?" Matt asked once he walked into the bathroom. he seemed tired. "no. i woke up feeling sick and immediately came into here and started throwing up."

"i'm sorry, baby. is there anything i can do to help?" Matt asked, walking slowly towards my direction. "maybe some medicine and water will help." i mumbled. "okay i'll be right back with just that." and with that, he walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

he came back a few minutes later with the medicine and water. "okay here take this." he handed me a small cup of liquid medicine. "ew i don't want to drink this." i said while making a disgusted face. "come on, y/n, you have to take it. nothing else will make you feel better." i looked at him for a second and then back at the medicine. i plugged my nose and quickly swallowed the medicine. i took the water and started drinking.

"see. now you should be better by tomorrow. for now, let's get you some rest." he flushed the toilet and led me to the sink to brush my teeth. after i did so, he led me to the room and helped me lay down.

"thank you for helping me. it means a lot." i thanked him. "of course. what else am i here for?" he said. he kissed my forehead and lay down next to me. we both decided to watch a movie before we slowly drifted off to sleep.

-

FINALLY I UPDATED!! I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO FREAKING LONG