Priyali

"Priya beta ready ho gayi?" Lata asked hr daughter.

"Ha mumma bus 2 minute, vo log a gaye kya?" Priyali's sister Parul asked .

"Nahi abhi nahi aye hai lekin papa ke pas call aya tha un logon ka bus chauk pe hai." Lata said .

"Thik hai mumma apki beti bhi ready hai." Parul said and made Priyali stand in front of their mother.

"Kitni badi ho gayi hai meri Priya, it feels like yesterday when doctor gave me my little angel." Lata said as her eyes filled with tears.

"Oho mumma, shadi nahi ho rahi hai, bus ladke wale dekhne a rahe hai, ap to aise behave kar rahi hai jaise abhi bhej dogi apni beti ko." Parul said and hugged her mother .

"Leave it Parul , tum nahi samjho gi."Lata said .

"Ma Parul sahi to keh rahi hai, ao rona band karo aur batao main kaisi lag rahi hun." Priyali said and showed her mother.

"Just like a princess, my princess." Lata said and kissed her forehead.

"Sweetheart, they will be here within 5 minutes." Akash Priyali's father came and said.

"This was to inform Mumma , what about us?" Parul asked looking at her father.

"This was to inform you both only , you are my sweetheart and Lata they will be here." Akash said .

"Rehne de Papa we both know that thus sweetheart was for mumma not for us." Parul giggled.

"Hoo, who said that." Akash said faking a hurt expression.

"Han han sab jante hai hum. Ab chalen guests ane wale hai." Parul said and moved out of their room.

"Priya, bete you are free to tell us if there is any problem with the boy , Okay. They are coming to see you , meet you but it's your choice , you have to spend your whole life with those people so if there is anything you want or even more meetings with the boy or his family , these things will be fixed , so don't worry or hesitate to say anything ." Akash said to his daughter.

"I will papa." Priya said and hugged her father.

"Mumma, papa guests a gaye hai." Parul came and informed her parents.

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hey everyone, here is another chapter for you all.

I hope that you are liking thus story so far.

Please share your views .