Mahir Ki dulhan.

"Didi , mumma puch rahi hai ki gadi kitni der main bhejun?" Parul asked Priyali who was getting her dress and makeup done.

"I will be done in 10 minute so you can ask someone to come in 15 minute or so." The makeup artist said.

"Okay." Parul said and went out of the room to call Lata.

"I still can't believe you are getting married before me yar."  Maya said while looking at Priyali .

" You are not able to digest this then think about me yar , I AM getting married in 3 to 4 hours and I still can't imagine my life after today, I don't know how my life will turn starting tomorrow , but I am relieved at some point cause I know his family now, I have been meeting all of them for last 8 months and I am sure with one thing and that is that my in laws are sweet and understanding  , so even if I will have any problem then his family will help me adjust with them." Priyali said.

"That's good to hear yar, but believe me you are looking about of the world , you look so beautiful right now agar homosexual marriages illegal na hoti na to maine hi shadi kar leni thi tujhse aj." Maya said with a playful smile.

"No bhai , mujhe maaf karo , meri achchi khasi shadi ho rahi hai use mat bigado." Priyali said with a chuckle.

"Ja baksh diya." Maya said and laughed again. 

"Di Jeetu bhaiya a gaye hai , gadi bahar hai." Parul came and told them.

.....

Things took a beautiful turn in Priyali's life , she never thought that she will marry this soon but  , things happen when god wants them and here she was sitting in Mahir' room as Mrs. Priyali Mahir Sharma. She was feeling so many emotions at the same time that she could not describe.

She was happy cause she was going to start a new life but sad cause she had to leave her parents . She was nervous about how Mahir will react at the same time she was excited to be with him.for her whole life.

Soon her thoughts were broken by the sound of door opening. Mahir entered the room while cursing his friends and cousins for teasing him too much .  And I think you all know about what.

Mahir entered the room and saw Priyali sitting on his bed she seemed to be startled by his sudden entrance in his room. He locked the door and moved towards her.

"Umm...Priyali I won't think we will be able to sleep with all this extra decorations and you dress looks heavy , so you go and change into something comfortable while I will clean all this.

Priyali who was sitting nervously on the bed suddenly got up and lifted her veil.

"Wow Mr. Mahir what a great  suggestion." She said and clapped sarcastically." Here I was sitting on you bed thinking  that you will come and lift my veil romantically but no Mr. Not good at romance had to ruin this moment too. You know what I think I married the wrong man. I should have considered Karun's proposal." Priyali said angrily and moved towards her suit case which was kept in the corner with her other things.

As she reached her suitcase she was pinned to the wardrobe. "Don't you ever say that again Priya or I will kill Karun first and then take you to some isolated island. Do you get that ? And if you were so interested in those typical wedding nights so you should have told me." Mahir said and moved her veil completely from her face.

"Is that even something to say, isn't it understandable that I wanted those typical romantic wedding nights." Priyali said with pout.

"Oho...such a baby I got as my wife. I wanted you to be comfortable first Jaan." Mahir said and took her to the dressing table. Making her sit on the chair kept there he started to remove her dupatta slowly.

"But I wanted to recreate the scene of our first meeting and I wanted to give that shy smile to you." Priyali said.

"It doesn't matter jaan, I know how uncomfortable this dress and makeup is so let's get you out of it first then we do whatever you want." Mahir said and continued his work.

"Hmm, baat to sahi hai vese aapki, jaan." Priyali said and started to remove her jewellery.

"Ye tum se aap par kab a gayi , I thought it was just in front of our parents." Mahir said.

"I am not double faced like you okay. You are my husband now so I have to take you name with some izzat you know." Priyali said.

"Wah , jab boyfriend that tab to izzat nahi mili ab husband hun to izzat milegi. I like it." Mahir said.

"Oh hello , jab boyfriend the tab bhi main izzat t deti thi but apko hi nahi chahiye thi." Priyali said with narrow eyes.

"Yar ye kitni pins hai tumhari hair do main." Mahir said annoyingly.

"Ap hair do rehne do vo main khol lungi ap pehle khud change kar lo phir meri help karna ." Priyali chuckled.

"Kaise jhel leti ho yar tum log ye sab. Achcha suno mangalsutra, ek necklace,  thodi chudi aur payal mat nikalna aur kamarband bhi." Mahir said and moved towards his wardrobe to take out his clothes.

"Apko pata hai jaan main bahut khush hun ki humari shadi hi gayi." Priyali said while working on her hair do.

"Hoti kaise nahi , itna mast plan jo banaya that hum logon ne. You know I think main ab ek book likh sakta hun 'How to make hour love marriage look like an arrange marriage 101'." Mahir laughed.

"Aram se boliye agar kisi ne sun kiya na to wedding night pe hi divorce ho jana hai humara." Priyali said.

"From sound proof hai mera madam." Mahir said and moved towards Priyali to help her again.

"Achcha han ek baat yad ayi vo kya dialogue mara tha apne mumma papa ke samne, 'Oh mujhe nahi pata tha aunty , actually venue ka sara kaam Karun ke under main tha aur mera kaam hiring aur kitchen tak ka tha , mujhe in sab main interest thoda kam hai , mera interest meri kitchen tak hi hai. Sorry.' Mere office cabin ko apka kitchen kab so bolne lage ji." Priyali said with narrow eyes.

"Are jaan jab se humari love story cook ki hai maine waha." Mahir laughed.

"Mahir apka kuch nahi ho sakta . Aur t-shirt pehniye ap pehle." Priyali said to Mahir who was just in his shorts.

"Are it's going to be removed to pehenne ka kya fayda , are math (nose ring ) bhi rehne do." Mahir said with a smirk.

"Mahir. Aj nahi na please. " Priyali whined a little.

"Okay aj nahi but mere bhi to kuch khwab hai." Mahir said and made her sit on his bed in her previous position with her dupatta as her veil.

"Now we have a typical wedding night." Mahir said and sat beside her.

"Ready??" Mahir asked and lifted her veil.

"You know Priyali you are looking so beautiful that I wanted to lock you in my room and not let anyone see you like that. You are looking so perfect.  Ek pyari dulhan , Mahir ki dulhan. " Mahir said and removed her nath with a small kiss on her nose.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hey everyone I am back , here is the last chapter of this book.

I will post the epilogue in 2 or 3 days.

Please share your thoughts with me.

Please like and share the book.

I will post another story soon.

~~jan