Epilogue

"Parul i don't know what to do ? How i am going to tell him?" Priyali asked Parul.

"Just go to him and handover the reports di." Parul said and continued to study.

"Parul i swear maine teri sari books phad ke phek deni hai , meri baat to suno. Give me some ideas." Priyali whined again.  

"Di this news is not like a birthday gift that i will advise you , and you are frank with jiju just tell him , Mahir i am pregnant." Parul said while closing her book and looked at the screen in front of her.

"That's the thing na yar , i want to do something different this time. Okay imagine you are pregnant then how will you tell your husband about this ?" Priyali asked.

"I will probably write it on a note or send him some baby stuff." Parul said.

"Yes that's what i wanted to hear . I will do the same. Okay bye." Priyali said and ended the video call.

After ending the call Priyali collected her things from the office and went to do some shopping.

.......

In the evening Mahir got a call from the reception area saying that there is a parcel for him, and the cover says it's really urgent.

As Mahir got the parcel he took it to Karun's cabin , he was really confused while looking at it.

The parcel was a purple box , it had his name on the top with a small note saying that it's really urgent and to open the box immediately. 

Mahir opened the box it had some small boxes one had baby shoes , one had baby clothes one had a sipper bottle , one had a small box , it was a leather key chain that had daddy and me craved over it and had a space for photo inside the flap. There was a long box inside which had the pregnancy test kit showing the positive result. It jad a note too.

'I am coming to meet you really soon daddy but right now I am with mumma waiting for you at home.'

By the time Mahir opened the last gift he was in tears . He was so happy that he was not able to speak.

He just took all the things kept them in the box and went to his car directly. 

Mahir reached his house and ran to his room where Priyali was sitting on the bed.

"Is it true ?" Mahir asked her.

"Yes ,I confirmed it with doctor too." Priyali said.

"Oh god I can't believe this." Mahir said and hugged Priyali tightly.

"Have you told anyone?" He asked again.

"No I only told Parul and then you." Priyali said.

"I am so happy right now that I can't even explain jaan. You gave me the best news ever , I am so happy and I love you so much." Mahir said and hugged Priyali tightly.

So this was the happy ending of this book.

A happy beginning of their new journey .

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Hey everyone, 

First of all HAPPY HOLI to you all. Here is a small holi gift for you.

Please share your thoughts about this book .

Please leave a vote in the end as a sign of appreciation. 

There will be new story soon. Lete me know if you are okay with mature stuff or this cute fluff stories are good .

~~jan