Broken Soul (Part-2)

It was the day of wedding. Taehyung got ready wearing a white shirt and pants with white blazer and flowers in his hands. He was wearing light make up looking elegant and charming with fair skin and red lips.

He was standing in front of the mirror admiring his beauty but his eyes look lifeless. The door opened revealing Mr.Kim who came inside to take his son for the wedding process. He hold Taehyung's arm aggressively and whisper in his ear,"Don't you dare make any more trouble and bring shame to our family" while Taehyung nod lightly biting his lips.

Taehyung was walking with his father holding his right arm walking towards his future husband while everyone was just starting at him with unreadable look.

He raise his head and his eyes became shiny with a tint of blush on his face looking at his husband's handsome face. His heart started beating fastly.
Taehyung first time in his life had hope in his eyes, hope to live a beautiful life with his husband forgetting about the past events. He realized, he had love at first sight, He wanted to give chance to this relationship, maybe everything will become fine and live his life like he wanted from a long time.

His father gave Taehyung's hand to Jungkook who hold his hand and squeeze it tightly making him hiss in pain. Taehyung felt uncomfortable of his husband's glares but shrugged it off as he thought he might have misunderstood.

"Please take care of my son" Mr.Kim said pinching Taehyung's arm making him hiss in pain while no one noticed it.

Jungkook stayed silent without saying anything.

Soon the wedding ended and guest started to leave. Jungkook was about to leave when he turned around and saw Taehyung hugging Jimin tightly. He came forward and separate them while holding his hand tightly.

"Thanks for coming to our wedding, He is tired so he needs to take some rest we will take our leave now" Jungkook said while dragging Taehyung away with him.

"I am not getting a good feeling, Yoongi, I don't think this relationship will go smoothly as we thought before, I hope he will be okey" Jimin said while looking worridely at Taehyung who was being dragged by his husband.

There was a sudden silence in the car while no one talked. Taehyung was looking down all the time while Jungkook was driving with no expression on his face. Jungkook broke the silence saying,"Don't expect anything from this relationship" making Taehyung's heart loose all his strength. He nod while tears gathered in his eyes.

Soon enough, The car stoped in front of a big mansion. They stepped down, and Taehyung followed Jungkook who opened the door of the mansion and entered inside.

"My room is upstairs while your room is beside mine. If you want you can tell the maids and they will took care it" Jungkook said in a cold voice and left.

A maid came forward and took his luggage telling him to follow her.

Taehyung entered inside his room and dropped on the cold floor while tears rolled down his face and thought,"do I deserve to be lonely or is it that fate that don't want me to live a happy life. What happened in the past can't be reversed, but I hope I can live my live without being abused" while he slept on the cold floor with dried tears.

Next morning

Taehyung opened his eyes rubbing them while yawning. The memories of yesterday strikes his mind making his face turn pale.

He gasped while looking at the time. He got ready wearing grey loose hoodie with black pants.

He came downstairs and found Jungkook already leaving for his company.

"Eat your breakfast and come to the the company with in 30 minutes. You will work as my personal assistant from today" Jungkook said with a cold voice without even sparing a glance at him.

Taehyung was about to sit on the chair when the head maid smirk and threw the food which was arranged for Taehyung. "What is the meaning of this" Taehyung asked while glaring at her.

"If you want to eat food make it by yourself" The maid said while rolling her eyes.

Taehyung clench his fist to control his anger as he don't want to trouble anyone.

He went to his room and wore a blue shirt with a black blazer and shiny silver earrings. He drove his way while humming a song forgetting all his worries.

Soon he arrive at Jungkook's company. He entered inside while everyone stared at him with an open mouth of how beautiful he is.

He entered inside Jungkook's cabin and saw him working seriouly resembling a baby which made him chuckle.

Jungkook got irritated by the sudden disturbance and raise his head seeing his wife, his heart thump. He ignored this feeling and said in a cold voice,"You are late by 2 minutes Mr. Kim. Your cabin is on the right side beside mine. Your work has already been placed. Hope you do your work properly"

Taehyung bow and left while Jungkook's stared at Taehyung's back while his ears were red and his heart was beating non stop.

Taehyung entered inside his cabin and started working while his mind was focused on Jungkook.

After 3 hours

Taehyung's stomach started hurting as he didn't ate food since last night. He was starving because of hunger. He decided to take a break and left for cafeteria.

He ordered a cup of coffee with some sweets. While he was waiting for his order to arrive, two strong arms pulled him in a corner while Taehyung widen his eyes after seeing the man's face.

______________________________________

Hope you like this update. See you in the next part of broken soul.
______________________________________