[2] TURBO-CHARGED TRAINING

Standing in front of the chair he was just in, Izuku continued to look at his suit through the lenses of his helmet. 

"This suit, kinda makes me look like a battle warrior from space," Izuku said using his hands to feel the suit's texture.

"Well, you are kind of a half-alien Izuku," a sudden electronic voice said playing in his head. He was able to tell who it was based on how it sounded.

"Wait, Torbolt?!" Izuku said looking down at his chest. "Are you speaking in my head?"

"Yeah, I think I am," Torbolt said. "This is kinda cool"

"It gets way better Torbolt," Steel said floating in front of Izuku. "With this suit, you can unlink yourself and fly around without breaking a sweat. Go ahead and try"

"Oh okay," Torbolt said a little nervous since like all Ultralinks, all he knew to do was link to something and never come off. But knowing that Steel was able to do it, he had confidence he could too. Making a deep breath sound, he suddenly flew off Izuku's chest, causing the helmet that was surrounding his head vanishing still keeping on the suit. Torbolt began floating between everyone looking different than how he used to look before.

 Torbolt began floating between everyone looking different than how he used to look before

"Woah Torbolt!" Steel said in surprise at his appearance. "Looking good"

"Huh? What do you..." Torbolt said before looking at a nearby reflection and finally realizing that the yellow coloring he had before was replaced with the same color as Izuku's Green Turbo Energy. "Whoa, I look awesome"

"You really do Torbolt," Izuku said before going back to observe his suit. "But uh, how do I take this off? Is there like a zipper or..."

"I'm sorry Izuku, but the suit has to stay on you at all times," Max said walking up to him and placing a hand on his shoulder. "This suit is made to contain your energy so you won't go into an overload, even if you and Torbolt are apart. At least for a while"

"A while?" both Izuku and Torbolt asked at the same time.

"You two are ultra-linked, so you can only be apart for 8 hours. Any longer than that, and you will overload with Turbo energy again," Steel said while looking at Izuku. He then turned to look at his Ultralink comrade. "And if you don't link up with Izuku during those 8 hours, you'll run out of power and shut down... permanently"

"P-P-Permanently?!" Torbolt said shaking with a little fear. He turned to Izuku who had a bit of a concerned face which changed into a smile.

"Well then, we'll just have to make sure we always stay together, okay?" Izuku said while holding up a fist for a fist bump. Torbolt looked at it and nodded his little head before using one of his four legs to fist-bump back.

"Well Izuku, I'll take you into one of the guest rooms so you can rest," Max said with a hand on his shoulder. "Tomorrow, I will show you how you can use this gift to become your very own hero"