[6] DAY OF THE ENTRANCE EXAM

Ten months have gone by ever since Izuku made his debut as the Vigilante known as Midoribolt, and since Eri took on the Midoriya name and became Izuku's adopted daughter. During the time when Izuku was not doing vigilante work, he spent as much time with her as he could. One of the things he wanted to know about her was what kind of Quirk she possessed, after remembering how much pain she endured from the mob boss Chisaki due to it, he never asked or brought it up.

At one point he came home bleeding from the side when a criminal caught him off guard and slashed him with a knife. Upon seeing him struggle to walk in, Eri rushed to him and hugged him tight while crying. Before he could push her away not wanting blood to drip on her, he noticed the horn on her head glowed, and that his wound was completely healed like he never got hurt in the first place.

After she had calmed down, Torbolt analyzed her and gave Izuku a brief detail on how her quirk can reverse a living being's body back to a previous state. Understanding how it works and why she feared it, Izuku worked day and night coming up with ways to help her control it. She didn't like it at first, especially when he used himself as a test subject by constantly giving himself scars on the hand for her to heal. After a whole month of trial and error and giving her confidence when she feels like she can't get it, Eri manages to control her quirk to a good degree where Izuku doesn't have to cut himself again.

From what Torbolt had found out, the day of the UA High Entrance Exam, was also the same day where parents can register their young children to UA Elementary. Giving a wild guess that Eri didn't receive the proper education for a child her age, he set up study sessions for her to bring her up to speed. He only meant to teach her the basic stuff so she wouldn't overwhelm herself, but was surprised that sometimes seeing her still studying, practicing and even reading some old Hero books he was able to recover from his old apartment where he and his mother used to live. Sometimes during dinner or while he's making dinner, she would come up to him and tell him what she learned.

Finally, on the day of the UA High Entrance Exam, the family of three woke up early so they could head to their local beach, Takoba Municipal Beach Park before going to the school to sign up Eri.

For the past 10 months, Izuku would go to the beach due to all the junk it had and do a little community service, not only to work out his body and get fresh air but to also have a place where Eri could laugh and have fun someday. As he placed the last garbage in the pile, he climbed up to the top and gave a victory scream.

 As he placed the last garbage in the pile, he climbed up to the top and gave a victory scream

Torbolt gave a cheer while Eri applauded in excitement. Izuku climbed down the garbage and fell onto his back in exhaustion. The two quickly ran over to where he was jumping excitedly.

"You did it, Daddy. Look, the beach looks beautiful," Eri said looking around the beach. Izuku raised his head to see all the work he had done had finally paid off.

 Izuku raised his head to see all the work he had done had finally paid off