[3] RETURN TO JAPAN

For the past few days, Izuku lived and trained with Max and Steel, learning more about his Turbo Energy and the modes he possesses. Though his Turbo Energy already enhances his speed, agility, and strength, Izuku chose to enhance his training by doing personal workouts in his spare time. Thanks to Steel, Torbolt was able to learn how to camouflage Izuku's Turbo suit, so he can blend in with other citizens.

Once they knew he was ready, Max and Steel decided it was time for Izuku to go home. One morning, while Mindy and her mother were sleeping, Max and Steel took Izuku and Torbolt in a private jet that belonged to the organization they work with, Ntek.

 One morning, while Mindy and her mother were sleeping, Max and Steel took Izuku and Torbolt in a private jet that belonged to the organization they work with, Ntek

Izuku watched through the window of the ship as they traveled at hyper speed to Izuku's home country, Japan. Once they were finally overhead of Japan, it was already nighttime. (Since Copper Canyon's basically in America, it's bound to be nighttime in Japan).

"Home," Izuku said looking out the window with Torbolt floating beside him.

"I'm really excited to learn more about Japan's culture Izuku," Torbolt said before giving a brief pause. "Since I... didn't get to do much last time"

He looked at Izuku who just lowered his head and slid his hand on the window.

"Yeah," was all he said before sitting back down on his chair.

"I'm sorry Izuku, I didn't mean to..." Torbolt said before being cut off by Izuku who just lifted his head and smiled.

"It's okay," he said. "I'm okay"

Suddenly, they felt the ship begin to slow down.

"Okay guys, this is the drop zone," Steel said from the front. Izuku and Torbolt stood up and began walking to the back of the ship before being stopped by Max.

"Here, take this," Max said handing something flat to him.

"It has access to the N-Teks Yen account," he said as Izuku took it from him

"It has access to the N-Teks Yen account," he said as Izuku took it from him. "You won't have to worry about funds"

"Wow, thanks," Izuku said looking at the card.

"Remember, the coordinates of the base are already preinstalled in Torbolt's systems," Max said placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Everything you'll need will be inside"