Chapter 1

I put the disgustingly green piece of food into my mouth and almost visibly flinched.

"Ew! Drew! This shit is disgusting!" I over exaggerate to my best friend.

"Dude, it can't be that bad." Drew grinned at my misery.

"You started this!" I growled.

"Whatever, finish your salad."

I frowned and forced myself to take another bite.

"I hate you." I growled through a mouthful.

"Yeah, yeah. You'll thank me later." Drew shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and forked the last bit of salad into my mouth.

"Dude, Finley, there's some guy watching you. You should go talk to him." Drew smirked.

He knew I was gay since I came out to him at the age of 14.

We were both 17 now and we were wild.

I turned towards the location Drew was signaling at and looked at a beautiful man.

His hair was black and tousled, his eyes were a light blue, and he was clothed in a dark suit and a bright red tie.

He looked like a million bucks.

His continuous stare made me wiggle in my seat and look at my clammy hands that were clamped together in my lap. My neck became heated and the heat rushed up to my cheeks.

I looked back over and saw the man smirk.

"W-we should go..." I grabbed Drew's arm while running out of the restaurant. We had already paid for the meal so I didn't have to worry if I ran out.

"Fine, but I bet you won't ever see that guy again." Drew shrugged.

"I still hate you."

"I know, I love you too!" He grinned and hugged me, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. I gotta go. Bye Drew." I pushed him off of me and started walking to my house.

Once I reach my front door, I pray my father and brother aren't home.

Hesitantly, I turned the knob and pushed the door open slightly.

The sound of shattering glass echoed through the house.

I guess my dear father is home. Oh joy. Let the fun begin.

I closed the door behind me as quietly as possible.

"Hey, faggot! Get your ass in here and clean up this goddamn mess! Tell your brother that I need to speak with him, too!" My very pleasant and happy father yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes at the drunken man and began cleaning up the glass that was shattered on the floor.

His foot shot up and kicked me in the face. His chuckle was annoying and I cried out from the pain, accidentally causing my hand to land in some of the glass shards.

"Fuck!" I hissed.

"Don't say those words, kid!" My father kicked me again.

After I finished brushing the glass from the ground then pulling out the pieces lodged in my hand.

"Honey, are yo-"

"Shut up!" I snarled at my undeserving mom.

"Hun, I-"

"You didn't stop him! You never do! God! What are you for? The clean up? No! That's me!"

"Fag! Get your brother down here!" The drunken man called to me.

"Yeah, I'll go get him." I called back and shivered in my shoes.

My older brother was a hormonal man with issues.

I began my journey upstairs to his room.

Loud music was pouring out and into the hall so if he tried anything tonight, the two downstairs wouldn't hear a thing.

I knocked on his door and his deep voice caused me to flinch.

"Come on in!"

I turned the knob and slightly pushed the door open, creating a loud squeak.

I hesitantly stepped into his bedroom and the door slammed behind me.

John's face neared mine and I closed my eyes.

"God, you're so beautiful." He smirked and bit my jaw.

"S-stop. You're disgusting!" I tried to push him away but he was bigger than me.

"Oh, babe. C'mon, I know you like me..." I could smell the bitter scent of alcohol on his breath.

"I'm not your 'babe' and I will never be!" I snarled.

"Shut up!" He growled and pushed me to his bed.

He began to strip, slowly taking off his clothes until he was only in boxers, then he began undressing me.

My shirt was thrown into the floor, followed closely by my skinny jeans.

He ravished my body, kissing and licking.

"Your tattoo, babe, it's so sexy." He growled lustfully.

His body was covered with tattoos and piercings, I had a tattoo on my arm and a lip piercing.

The piercings on his nipples rubbed against my skin.

The friction caused me to shiver.

John ripped off both of our boxers and grabbed me.

He began stroking and when I was on the verge, he stopped and positioned himself at my entrance.

"No, no, John, please!" I cried out but his eyes were telling me he wouldn't.

Three loud bangs echoed through the the room.

"Damn it, John! Get your ass out here! I need 'ta speak to ya!" The drunk man yelled while banging on the door again.

"I'm comin' dad!" John called back while quietly demanding me to get dressed.

I hurried and put on all my clothes and rushed out of his room and into the basement.

The basement was my personal safe haven. No one went down there.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID before picking up.

"What do you want Drew?" I asked, trying to clear my voice from the tears.

"Finn, what the hell happened? Did John try to... y'know... again?" He growled.

"No, no. Everything's all right..." I took in a deep breath.

"I've got to go... I'll see you at the gym tomorrow." My words were strung together and I ended the call.

I dropped the phone onto my bed and climbed in, pulling the comforter over my body.

It wasn't the most comfortable but it was something to sleep on.

With the thought of the restaurant and the man there, I fell into a restless sleep.