Chapter 2

The only reason I went to the gym with Drew was because I took the look of my body very seriously.

I could be a model if I wanted to. But yet, Drew still picked out my flaws.

I quickly scanned the gym for any face.

Drew's face popped up from the crowd.

"Finn! I'm over here!" His hands waved in the air and people have me sympathetic glances.

I followed him to the equipment we usually use.

We worked out for about an hour and by the end of it, men were surrounding an area of the gym.

They were away from Drew and I so it didn't bother me but I was slightly curious.

"What's going on over there?" I asked one of the members that had recently walked away.

"Just some big shot is just gettin' everyone's attention. He's been flirtin' with some of the men over there." The guy I asked rolled his eyes and walked off.

I took my shirt off and began dabbing the sweat off of my body with a towel.

"Let's go." Drew shrugged and we left, walking out like awesome sons of bitches.

We ended up going to some diner close to the gym.

I went to order a burger but Drew ordered me a salad before I could say anything.

The lady handed us a number and we chose our seat.

"Are you seriously going to make me go through with this whole diet thing?"

"Hell yeah, I am." He laughed and I growled in frustration.

The salad came out in all it's green grossness.

"How come you get to eat a burger?" I wined.

"Because I'm not getting fat."

"Well, I didn't eat dinner last night."

"That's not good! You need to eat!"

"Gosh, calm down, Drew. It's only one night."

"Shut up and eat your salad."

I narrowed my eyes and stuffed the lettuce into my mouth while dreaming of biting into the delicious burger.

When the salad was finished, I played on my phone until Drew finished his lunch.

He looked around until his head stopped and he grinned, poking me in my face.

"Finley, the man from yesterday is here." Drew was grinning giddily and I frowned, slightly pouting.

I could feel his stare and I blushed again.

Shaking the feeling of his eyes burning holes into my skin, I looked back at my phone.

It began ringing again.

"Sup, babe, where are you?" John's voice sang from the other side.

"I told you, do not call me babe!" I growled. My skin flushed even more as the man's stare became an intense glare.

"Aww, Hun. It's time you get home. I'm horny and I wanna fuck you so bad." My brother groaned and I knew he was going to deal with his issue.

"I won't be home any time soon so deal with yourself." I slammed the screen to my iPhone with my finger because you can't really slam it closed or anything.

"You should go talk to him." Drew smiled, motioning his head towards the man who was glaring at me.

I began to wiggle in my seat, the heat of his glare scaring me.