Chapter 5

Vain's POV.

Finley's lips were hesitant on mine, waiting for my reaction.

Once I started to kiss him back, he melted into me.

I nibbled on his lower lip and softly moaned.

He gently wrapped his arms around my neck and my anger for the rain diminished as it pounded on our bodies.

I placed my hands on his waist and moved one up to his hair.

Finley pulled back and started gasping for breath.

He looked up at me with a small smile.

"It's been perfect but, I'm starting to freeze!" He chattered his teeth and I laughed at his exaggeration.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the parking lot by the beach. I had called my driver to park the car there and wait for us. This beach was practically mine and I spent most of my free time here.

"Let's go, the car is right over here." I guided him to the black Mercedes. I think all of my cars are black. I need a change of color, but, it does match my soul...

Finley followed me, huddled close.

When we got into the car, I asked for his address and he gave it to me. His voice was muffled by my shirt when he spoke.

I told my driver where to go and got out with Fin, walking him to his front door.

"I had a great time. We should do that again some time." I to him.

He nodded his head vigorously all the while his stance became tense. I grabbed his hand and kissed him goodnight.

After he went inside, I rushed back to the car and went home.

My house was quite large. It was modern and had multiple stories while also having an indoor and outdoor pool, plenty of bedrooms, two kitchens, two living rooms, one very large dining room, a ball room, a personal spa, gym, and so many bathrooms. I can't count them.

I called a man who worked for me, he specialized in technology and hacking.

"Hey, George, can you do a background check on Finley James? I would like to know about his family." I told him.

"Yeah, sure. I should be done in a few days." He replied.

"Alright, thanks."

I hung up and remembered I forgot to give Finley the project I promised him.

"Shit!" I cursed.

I picked up the project and went out the door, to the garage and got in a car.

I drove to his house and hurried to the door.

Outside you could hear glass shattering and a man yelling.

What the hell is going on in there?

I cracked the door and saw Finley, not flinching as things were being thrown at him.

"C'mon, Fag! What the fuck are you gonna do?" The older man slurred.

Fin didn't say anything, just stood there.

I scanned the room and saw a boy, a bit older than Finley. He was quite attractive, looking a bit like Fin, but he seemed more malicious. Just by his stance.

When the arguing got louder, I knocked on the door precisely three times.

The older boy, Finley's brother I presume, opened and looked me up and down lustfully.

"Hey, Sweetheart? Whatcha doin' here?" His voice was deep with want. It disgusted me that someone could be such a fuckboy.

I could literally smell the sex flowing off of him.

My face screwed up.

"I'm here for Finley, boy, and if you know what's best for you, you'll never call me 'sweetheart' ever again." I growled.

"Dayum. Feisty! I like it! Now, who'd you say you were here for?"

"Finley. Finley James."

"Right, hey! Babe!" He turned his head into the house and called someone.

"W-what?" Finley's voice was filled with disgust.

"Come here! Someone's here to speak with you." Finley's face turned to me and his eyes widened.

"V-vain... w-why?" He asked.

"I need to speak with you, can we step away?" I was using a professional tone.

"Umm... yeah. Sure." He stepped out of the house and I heard a smack.

Fin jumped and his brother smirked. Fin's face was bright red.

When we got away from the house, I grabbed Finley by his collar.

"What the hell was that?" I growled in his ear.

He was trembling underneath me.

"I-I'm... I don't- I-" he stumbled over words.

I threw him back against the wall of the house and kissed him roughly.