chapter 1: new home, lost freinds

The convoy moved slowly, trucks clearly showing their age and lack of maintenance slowly slumbered through the broken roads that were once full of cars. But of course something has to guard the trucks, humvee's, jeep's, even IFV's are covering the trucks, among those vehicles one of the said escorts is different standing tall albeit slightly taller than the trucks an MBT-2A1 prowler roll's along with the convoy with all of its might (picture of the tank is at the end of the chapter, go ahead and skip there if you want).

Sticking out of the prowler is a t-doll, a t-doll that is in control of the mighty tank, the prowlers were strong tanks meant to withstand a very strong arrange of punishment from hostile fire, it was also meant to be controlled by a single t-doll though the tank is still able to be controlled by a normal crew of humans such is the reason for the conventional layout of the tank.

Sadly the tank was planned by the resistance and only one was made the price and amount of work needed to be done was more than the resistance can handle so they made only one and that one tank si about to wreck havoc among the KCCO attackers.

PROWLER'S POV:

The trip was currently uneventful it was quiet, only the roars of engines can be heard on the road to the right. I was in a field right side of the convoy viewing over the vast grass field, burnt houses were every where, left and right all you can see is artillery holes and houses destroyed by warfare, none of us could imagine the pain of the families here, wait... Why the hell am I thinking like some old 70 year old novelist?, Damn... I really need a good night sleep ever since it's been in this convoy I always got tasked on night guard duty god dammit!

Prowler: [oi Ivan! How's the convoy doing over there?]

Ivan: [all nice and cozy over here prowler]

Prowler: [Roger]

But right as I say that a shell whizzed by mere inches of my face and slammed to a truck in the convoy.

Prowler: [сука блять!]

Ivan: [cyka! EVERYONE FLOOR IT!]

Right as he said that every single truck went rolling down the street slamming cars to push the out of their way, I looked in horror as another shell destroyed one of our trucks, but that gave away it's position a manticore hidden in one of the burned down buildings completely hidden if I hadn't followed where the shot came from.

I turned my turret around deploying my remote controlled roof mounted 30mm auto cannon and firing tracer rounds toward where the manticore was hiding once the turret was fully target at the manticore i fired my 150mm auto reloaded cannon i loaded it with HE first before firing blowing up the manticore's cover, the manticore crawled out of it's cover and shot at my the shell ricoched off the top of my turret, after that shot almost took my face i climbed back to the copula, my main cannon has three shots in it's current hold once the three shots are depleted I'll have to reload three more shells from the ammo rack, currently I have shot an HE shell i have 2 AP shells in the hold now as such i fired the two AP shells in a rapid succession (again info at the end of this chapter) one of the shot hitted the leg of the manticore while the other hit it right at the center of it.

Prowler: [Ivan I'm done over here, what's the sitrep]

Static.

Prowler: [Ivan?]

Static.

Prowler: "no... No... NO NO NO!"

Prowler: [IVAN IVAN!]

static.

No... This. This can't be

I drove straight to the place where the convoy should be and as I expected all was gone.