CHAPTER 2

After days of organizing our new home, my family and I finally felt the satisfaction of settling in

I'm huddled in my bed, my notepad in hand, as I try to come up with ideas for my book.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to focus on the page in front of me, but the feeling of writer's block was like a heavy weight in my chest.

"Shoot, I've only just started and I'm already stifled by a lack of imagination!"

I searched the walls of my spacious new bedroom for any hints of inspiration, but none were revealed.

"Ugh, why!?"

I felt so overwhelmed by my frustration that I picked up my notebook with blank pages and threw it onto my bed.

The room was eerily quiet as I sat, my thoughts filled with doubt about the future of my writing career.

My new bedroom was much larger than my old one, with more than enough space to move around. I finally decorated the room in the Sailor Moon theme I'd always dreamed of - the walls were filled with magical symbols and characters. Although many people might view my love of Sailor Moon as childish, I don't think being childish is about what you like or what your tastes are. To me, those who deem others inferior because of their interests and passions are the most immature.

I got up from my bed and felt the softness of the carpet beneath my feet as I examined every detail in my bedroom. My closet was large, white and adorned with colorful 3d sailor moon stickers. When I opened my closet, I was greeted with an array of vibrant colors, arranged into a rainbow with precise organization.

The closet in my previous home was so tiny that it was necessary to pile up the clothes, and it was always a shock when I opened the doors and the clothes would jump out at me.

I ran my hand along the smooth walls of my closet, admiring the way everything was so neatly arranged and color-coordinated. My wardrobe comprises a plethora of bright colors and adorable patterns, just like Usagi, the protagonist of Sailor Moon. I closed the closet doors and turned around.

The walls are a blushing pink, and the bed is big, white, and its sheets have a sweet star and moon design.

Twinkling fairy lights draped around my bed give the room a tranquil, magical feel. Also, in the walls, I have many pretty sailor moon posters adorned with sparkly star stickers that are firmly affixed to the wall.

I stroll up to my laptop table, taking in the sight of my Sailor Moon figures lined up neatly on the shelves. When I looked at Sailor Mercury, her sweet, humble smile was captivating. The magical old-looking notebook she was carrying matched her pretty blue skirt and white top.

I repeated the words, "old-looking notebook," as I ran my fingers over the figure. The memory of the dusty notebook I had found in the attic of my old house suddenly flooded my mind!