Pesky bird (Pt.2)

I woke up with Grian's wings all wrapped around me, he was hugging my side and had one foot over me, this would be a challenge to get out of, - at least without waking Grian up. -
The sun was shining bright trough the window so it's must be about 10pm or something, (I genuinely have no idea I'm just guessing). I looked at Grian, the sun was reflecting on his face making it easy to notice some faint freckles on his face, his hair looked like gold by the sun and his wings was unexpectedly bright red, same with the yellow and blue. Grian was really beautiful, I'll have to admit that.

I tried to move carefully out of the bed but Grian's wing just wrapped itself tighter around me, "Don't leave Scar" He whispered into my ear. I blushed for some reason, "O-oh, well it's morning and I kinda want to wake up.." I whispered back, "just a few more minutes pleasee?"
"Alright then little pesky bird." I answered, I couldn't just say no to cuddles.

He wrapped himself even more around me and cuddled his head in my neck. I'm gonna explode, Grian is so adorable my heart can't take it, I just need to enjoy the moment as it lasts, I said to myself and closed my eyes. A few minutes later I opened my eyes again, I was ready to start the day now.

"Hey grian, can you let me go now?" I giggled a little, I like how I need to ask him several times just to get out of bed.

He yawned, "fineee." He un-wrapped his wings from my body and took his leg off me as well, "I wanna sleep a little more, can you wake me up in fifteen minutes Scar..?" I crawled out of bed and looked at him wrapping himself up in the bed covers, "Of course Grian, just get some rest if you need it, I bet it's tiring being a bird flying around everywhere."

I left the room and met Pearl in the kitchen making breakfast, "Good morning Pearl!" I smiled to her. "Oh hey Scar! How's Grian doing? I'm making breakfast for all of us three by the way." I could smell pancakes being made, "Grian is doing fine, just a little tired so he wanted to sleep another fifteen minutes, anyway, those pancakes smell amazing Pearl."

She smiled back at me, "Thank you! I'll get a plate ready for you, just sit down!"

"Thank youuu, your amazing pearl, I don't know what I could do without your help!"

"Haha, no worries Scar, im just glad to help you, I think the whole mayor thingy is a lot do take in, i think I would combust if was in your shoes back there." A moment later she brought me a plate with a few pancakes stacked on top of each other with maple sirup covered across, plus a few blueberries on top.

"This looks so good, thank you again Pearl!"

"Just enjoy the food now! I'll eat with you in just a sec."

-

As we got done eating it was about the time Grian wanted to be woken up. "Time to wake Grian up, I'll come back in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'll clean up and make Grians breakfast ready!"

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, carefully opening the door to my room. I could see grian spread around the whole bed laying on his stomach with one leg outside the bed and his arms wrapped under his head, and not to mention his big wings basically covering the whole bed itself. I wonder if he can fly in his human form?

I quietly walked towards the bed studying his wings, they really need preening, maybe I could ask him if I can preen them.

"Wakey wakey Grian.." I carefully shake his shoulders trying to wake him up.

"..Ngh-" he responded making me smile, "You said you wanted to be waken up at this time, you can't say anything about it!" I broke a little giggle, he was so cute-..I've called him cute several times..friends do that right..? I guess they do, there isn't anything in between us so it doesn't matter.