part : 2

Well something is burning!!??

Jk who was sitting in the back corner of the hall ...where the y/n photoshoot are being taken now !!!

Camera man :- well , you both come Little closer ...I am not able to take good pictures of your both in this proportion

Author pov :-

Y/n is attending now a photoshoot...with a most famous model in the world Kim taehyung......well he is so charming, tall , white glass skin ...

By simple words ...he is the most handsome man in the world ...which even doogle claimed ...

Kth:- y/n ..
He whispered in ears of y/n ..for asking permission of he can come closer to her more ..

Kth: may ..may I move closer to you ....

He smiled softly

Y/n: yes

They both move closer

Taehyung slowly kept his warm hand on y/n small waist ... feeling her soft skin ...y/n felt a sparkling feelings....she gulped hard ...

Taehyung smiled cheerfully to her ... assuring she is comfortable with his touches

Taehyung come more closer to her ....hitting his hot breath in y/n face ....the tension which is now y/n was facing is more ...

But taehyung do not hitched a bit ...he is so professional in his job as he already done this type of couple photoshoot with many females model ....it's not like y/n was not a good model ...she is ..but damn god who can resist the most handsome person in the world ????

but damn god who can resist the most handsome person in the world ????

(No fan art is mine ...it's goes to rightful owner... appreciating your work ♥️)

On the other hand

Jungkook gripped the glass tight....and ...his eyes was filled with full of jealousy !

Jk in thought*

How dare you ....you jerk ...you bitch ...Kim taehyung...you don't know the woman which you are touching is mine .... freaking mine ....

But he stayed calmed from outside not want others to suspect his jealousy

He went towards the document table ... flipping the pages of photos ....who is going to taken in future purpose

__________________

Y/n who was so ...shy and fluttered by the man who is holding her in his arms noticed jungkook....

Y/n: ohh !! He is busy doing his work ...
She felt relieved

She knows the consequences...what his dirty daddy can give her punishment...when she will meet him ..

But jungkook looked up from the file and directed his eyes towards y/n

Both eyes met

Y/n can sense the furious and raged eyes of jungkook

Y/n started to coughing ...

Y/n :uhhhhaahhh!! Fake cough

Kth : are you okay y/n ? ...who was worried for her ...

Y/n in mind *

Don't worry about me taehyung or else ...later I have to worry about you when you will face jungkook...

Cameraman : cut ! Cut ! Stop the photoshoot...holly molly...go someone being water

Workers went and brought water for you ...you drank it and feeling relieved as you are out of danger from jungkook's death glare ..

Jk on the other hand

Silently watching all the scenes... smirked...

Jk : baby girl!
You are going to be punished very bad ....no more photoshoot for 4 months ...I will gonna kill that fucking jerk Kim taehyung....just wait and watch ...

Jk thought looking both of you in that situation... pretending to be cool .....

To be continued

H

ello. Before going just know I wrote a BTS smut of Kim taehyung..who is mafia ...this series name is Daddy fuck me ! ...watch it too ...

Next episode will be so horny and spicy...read it with your own risk ....♥️ Saranghae

A message from me
Thank you for reading this ff ..but I am seeing I am not getting followers....I am little disappointed 😞 ..your little efforts makes me energetic

Thank you 💜 take care army's