virgil gets kidnapped😱😱😱😰😰😰😨🥺😰😱😲😟👿👽🤡💀😡😽😩😱😩😢😟😎😟🥵🤯🤯🥸

Wrote this in guitar class before a test because I was nervous so...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vir h IL awoke in a very stra ge and most dungeon "w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-where am I???🥺🥺🥺" he whispered loudly.
And then jajus walked in!!
"Mmmmmmmmmm baba grill you demon alpha wolf snake is very angy at you' J anus growled.
"B-b-b-b-b-b-but you aren't my master roman and remus are..." virgil whimpered. Janus growled again. "No you are MINE!!!" He growled and punch thw emo "oowwwwww" "shut up!!!!" janus shouted in a whisper. "You've been vert vet bad veeeee" he said andb grabbed a kjife. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9o9oo" virgil smrean when suddenly REMUS APPEARED!!!! "RE RE!!!!!&÷;#&!&&+>+(!*" virgil shouted in glee. "I got yiu baby gorl" roman said in his ear. Virgil sobbed in relelllf and cried and cried and xried and xrosd. He looked over and j anus and remus were fighting!! And remus was losing!! "Master no!!" Virgil cried "don't worry kitty-kitty cat, I got this" and suddenly he was a demon alpha wolf-octopus!! renus used his fire powers to defeat janus one and for all "n-n-no how could I have lost" he whimperex. virgil remus and rkman ignored him while they walked to the s3x dungeon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so sorry