Chapter 6

Warning!! Smut, swearing words and may be some mistakes.

Ships in this chapter:
Kuina x Ann
Chishiya x Niragi
Usagi x Arisu

Chishiya POV
In the morning, when I woke up I was surprised to see Niragi in my room. "Good morning shortie" He smirks lightly and i rub my eyes still a bit sleepy, "what are you doing here this early??" I ask sitting up and rolling the covers off me "I want the cards.. Aguni wants them or else he'll kill you" He look down at the floor as i stand up going to the the bathroom.

I wash my hands and take a quick shower with cold water, when I went out to my bedroom Niragi came up to me looking quite serious "The cards?" He comes face to face with me, making eye contact. "Lets go to the rooftop" i change the topic just to annoy him, i will give them back to Aguni but only alone so i can trick Niragi into being sooo worried, and i laughed to myself very quietly, I hope he didn't hear it. I lock the door to my room and make my way to the elevator, Niragi follows me but i run away to Aguni's room and i successfully lose him.. well i can't see him behind me anymore so thats amazing!

I'm infront of hatters room (aka Aguni's new room) i knock 2 times and he opens the goddamn door 10 minutes later with a couple of ugly girls in his room with him which made me a little grossed out "umm" i kinda studder and he looks at me with a serious face "Hello Chishiya, what brings you here?" He asks me coming closer to me "I- um.. sorry? Here are the cards, uhm sorry for.. uhh betraying you kinda?" I say studdering with a cold, unbothered voice even tho it was really akward "Its okay, Chishiya calm down. I can see it in your eyes that your really getting uneasy, go to your ex" He slams the door somewhat quietly/loudly and i flinch a bit. Okay, that was definetly not rude.

I wonder where Niragi is so I go slowly walking up to the rooftop.

Niragi POV
I walk outside Chishiya's room with him and make our way to the elevator, me following him. I quickly glance away and back as he runs off, Shit! I think to myself trying to catch up but he is a very fast runner amd i lose him not finding h anywhere, is... he escaping again? Did he only come back to be healed? oh no, Aguni will be so angry. I am so done for..

Like 30 minutes later, I go up to the rooftop, maybe I can spot him from there. Where I arrive i see hime there... smoking? "Chishiya! Why'd you run off??" I ask looking at his caggarett and he smiles at me softly "What? is someone worried that I'd escape again?" He laughs then stops again "I just wanted to return the cards to Aguni.. but i kinda- yk what nevermind!" He looks away, probs hiding something so i ask him "What?" he looks back at me biting his lips "uhh, I- kinda.. umm walked into something he was.. uhh busy with?" i squint my eyes as i got closer to him "busy? how about we get busy?" i smirk as he looks shocked, lol.

Warning!! smut starts here, skip if you need to.
I get closer to his face and take the ciggarett out of his mouth throwing it away off the roof into someones hair, that person screams for help as he and I laugh "Okay, Okay but you didn't have to take mine!" He stops laughing and faces away but i grab his face with my hands pulling him closer and start kissing him on the lips.

One juicy make out later, I kiss his neck going down and unzip his white, clean hoodie "wait! wait- lets do this somewhere else." He says backing up and i agree so we go dowstairs to my room.

I start to kiss him down the neck agian till his waist and then pick him up in my hand to throw him ontop of the bed, while i take of his clothes and he takes off mine. I start to make out with him, tongue to tongue, lick his whole body to his thighs as he moans a lil bit. I stop to think for a second and he sits up "What? why'd you stop." it sounded more like demanding, not a question "Can I?" I ask for permission as he nodds before i even said the while question. I suck my three fingers and insert it into him then place my cock into him as i thrust it he moans pretty loudly and i smirk enjoying him.

Chishiya POV
I moan as he gets inside of me, and he goes a little bit slower but i continue moaning "F-faster, Nira-gi-" after saying this he speed up and i moan his name more and more, louder and louder. He finnishes and gets off of me "That felt nice, shorie, my love." He says as i slowly get the covers and close my eyes.

End of smut-  😭🤚

He fells asleep, i think he was really tired after 'that' but i wasn't (lol) so i get up and get dressed.

I slowly walk out the room a bit hurt by the leg and i spot Kuina and Ann laughing across from Niragi's room on the other side, i walk up to them and they stop laughing "Heyya Chishiya!" Shouts Kuina in my ears "Ow, Kuina can't you be a little softer?" I say a bit sensitively "Says the one Moaning to loud from his 'boyfriends' room" She laughs and i smirk kinda "And what about you and your girlfriend?" I ask laughing as she stops "Whatever.." She says sarcastically. We three walk down to the pool area outside, "Hey chishiya, wanna go swimming?" Ann asks staring at me then at Kuina "Umm, no." I reply, i cannot swim ever since high school i forgot cause i was a med student. "but whyyyyy?!" Kuina cries "I- forgot how to s-smim.." I say studdering cause i never really told anyone.

Alright imma end this chapter here, Cliffhanger!! but only because... would you like to see what their reactions will be to chishiya that he forgot how to swim? haha probs funny but anyway i hope you liked this chapter and the ones befor it or what comes next. Please vote if you can and maybe follow me... also leave comments of what you like and anything (i dont mind swearing or anything you write <3) Goodbye and have a nice day/night or whatever your time is. :)

Words: 1145