Chapter 7 - Part 2

Written in 3rd person. This is just a suggestion.

A bit later in the afternoon niragi was walking down a hallway with his gun on his shoulders like always until he spots chishiya, he goes up to him smirking "hey med student! What cha doin'?" But chishiya just looks at him narrowing his eyes, niragi laughs as he point the gun at chishiya thinking that after threatening him for fun he's going to go outside "stop calling me med student its really annoying. Its not even that deep" chishiya looks away annoyed with niragi and his 'stupidness.' Niragi then turns and walks away sticking his tongue out, satisfied.

When Niragi arrives outside he over hears a couple of boys talking, "Yo, you know that guy.. i think his name was chishiya" one of then says and Niragi stops, listening to their conversation "yeah, What about him?" The other one asks smirking which made niragi pissed off, "Well i heard he was gay, what a fucking fag!" They laugh and gossip about chishiya making Niragi even more pissed off "HEY YOU BOYZ! Say that again, I. Dare. You." He goes up to them looking like he was a vocano of full blazing anger  ready to erupt "What? That the boy called chishiya is a fag or-" "Shut that bubble gum gum looking ass mouth up! Before i KILL you painfully, i suggest you to shut up." Niragi sticks his tongue out hoping to scare them but the boys laugh. "Who are you? His boyyyyfriendd?" All of them continue laughing "no but i AM the only person who can make fun of him or be mean to him." Then Niragi shoots all guys like 10 times then drags their bodies out to the garbage where they belong. But something that Niragi nor the boys knew was that chishiya was there all along, spying.

Alright i hope that this chapter was crazy enough even tho its short, ill probably combine this chapter with the one before it. Thanks to all readers and the person who suggersted this if they are reading. I hope you enjoyed and have a nice day/night! <3

Words= 361