Chapter 7

Warning!! Swearing and death (yes and no smut)

Ships in this chapter
Kuina x ann
Arisu x Usagi
Chishiya x niragi

Chishiya POV
"What?! You forgot?" Kuina Laughs a bit at me which makes me a bit angry but she's my bestfriend so i cannot be mean to her, "Yes, so what?" I say back to her highering my voice a bit, i hope she didnt notice. "What do you do in rl? Cause its quite wierd that at this age you.. forgot." She asks me, i have no way of telling her a lie, i dont want to tell her im a med student, she'll probably wont believe me noone does but i'll survive i guess "..Med student." I was waiting for a reply but she just stands there shocked not only her, Ann too "A med student? i dont believe you.." Ann says to me kuina continuing "Med? Student? You? WHAAAA-" I quickly slap her "Shut up. And dont tell anyone, or ill fucking kill you" I threaten her once then twice.

Niragi POV
I woke up right after Chishiya went outside, so i got up and went to spy a lil since idk im bored? I hear their conversation about going to the pool and Chishiya forgeting how to swim, What? i thought. Then he says he's a MED STUDENT? thats the last thing i expect chishiya to be, a med student, thats impossible. Obviously chishiya threatens them both so i walk out to them "Hey med student. never thought you would be one~" i say sticking out my tounge "Not you now, Stfu."

Alright i know this is a very short chapter but deal with it, alot of people put this fanfiction into their reading list or whatever so yh. This is just a draft of mine one time ago so i will probably continue when i have time or im in the mood. sorry. feel free to comment or vote on my stories and ask questions or tell suggestions, im running out of ideas.

words= 341