Todoroki

With a sigh, Homura looked towards her door, seeing it open.

Touya rushed in first, saying "You're alive! Thank the gods! Homura Kaga, you are in so much fucking trouble! What were you thinking?! You could have died!"

He continued to scold her, Shoto and his siblings walking in.

"Homura." He said, getting her attention. "We heard the news from our father, but.... Are you really my sister?" He asked.

"Yes, Shoto. I am." She said, sending him a thumbs up.

"YES!" He suddenly shouted, making a motion towards Fuyumi and Natsuo.

"Dammit...." Natsuo mumbled, him and Fuyumi handing him some money.

"It's nice to meet officially, Homura! I'm Fuyumi, Shoto's older sister!" She said, holding out her hand. "It'll be nice to finally have another girl in the house, I've always wanted a little sister!"

"Looking forward to it!... Oh yeah, what happened while I was asleep?" She asked.

"Well.... All Might managed to get to you before you hit the ground, but.... Forcing his way through the heat and the power of your quirk, along with All For One, it forced him to have to retire." Touya said.

"Oh.... Guess that's my fault too...." Homura muttered.

"It's not all bad though. It makes Endeavor the number one hero, so that's happening. All For One didn't survive the Prominence Burn-Out, but Shigaraki and the rest of the LOV got away. UA has implemented a dorm system, but we wanted to wait until you woke up to move with it." Shoto said.

"Homura."

They all looked towards the door, seeing Enji standing there.

"Hey guys, could you leave me alone with him for a moment?" She asked.

They all agreed, leaving the two alone.

"Homura/Enji-"

The two stopped.

"You uh, you first." Homura said.

"Ah, right.... Homura, I'm sure that you're already aware but.... I am your father." He started. "I.... Honestly, this information only became part of my knowledge right before you were kidnapped by the League of Villains."

Homura hesitated, before saying "Do you.... Remember anything about the night you and mom...."

"I uh.... I remembered it all the moment I learned of it. I figured now we could take the time to discuss our circumstances." He said, sitting down in a chair next to her hospital bed.

She sighed looking out her window.

"I was hoping that you'd allow me and Tobi to keep the name Kaga... Since mom's gone. Speaking of which, how's All Might doing?" She asked.

With a scoff, he said "Damn Toshinori used up all his power fighting through yours.... He's now retired, making me number one by default."

She darkened at that.

"Don't worry though, Toshinori isn't a fool. He knew that saving you would be worth the risk, being a hero means doing whatever it takes to save lives, right?" He said with a smile.

Homura sighed, leaning back.

"Oh man.... I'm glad that's all finally over! I just wanna go back to UA and annoy the hell out of Katsuki!" She groaned.

"I'll see how soon I can get you out of here, until then, bear with me. I can also understand your hate for hospitals."

"Oh?"