We Are Here

The preparations were made faster than any of them would like....

And the fighting begun.

"Endeavor, I'm headed down with Mirko! Keep the nomu off us!" Starlight said.

Homura had one simple assignment.... Help find and take down Tomura Shigaraki.

"Mirko, it looks lime there might be nomu up ahead!" Starlight says.

"Perfect! Kid, you go ahead to deal with the doctor, I'll handle the nomu!" Mirko tells he.

"Got it!"

Starlight uses her quirk, rocketing up to the one know as Kyudai Garaki. She reaches to grab him, before getting thrown off target by a nomu.

"The hell?! I thought that all of the nomu were back there!" Starlight growls.

"Apologies, but I had this one specifically made to counter your quirk.... Meet my high end nomu, Recon." Garaki announced.

"Well, if you named this one, it must be special! Guess I'll just have to tear it apart!"

The nomu reminded had a more human stature, pitch black armour-like skin covering its body. It's as tall as Homura, short black hair going to its shoulders. It also had black armour covering its face like a mask.

"Permission to attack, Garaki?" It said, a female voice coming from it.

"Of course!"

She charged at Starlight, hands shifting into blades. Starlight created fire around her fist, swinging at the now named Recon. Recon in turn ducked underneath it, swinging a blade to cut her on the side. Starlight hissed in pain, shooting a burst of flame at the nomu.

The nomu took it head on, the flames not effecting it.

"Regeneration, Fireproof, Blades, Strength Enhancer, Obsidian Armour. All powerful quirks, but none of them compare notes the original quirk of this particular nomu!" Garaki monologues.

Recon grabbed Homura, slamming her into a wall, saying "You are weak! Not even a worthy challenge! If anything, I'd fight Endeavor instead!"

Those last words triggered something in Homura.

"There it is, the shock on your face! Recon, I give you free reign. Do ditch the mask though." Garaki said, running to another chamber.

Recon's mask disappeared, Homura staring at the oh so familiar brown eyes.

*Flashback*

"If I had to fight a hero? Homura, in all honesty, I'd fight Endeavor instead."

*Present*

Homura stared, taking in the face....

".... Mom?"

.

*Where Fuyumi is*

"Big sis Bane!" Toga shouted, Bane using lightning to defeat a few heroes.

"Raijin, I'm going to get Twice!" Queen Cold shouted, using ice to climb up.

Once she got up, to the room that Twice was in, she looked to see Hawks ready to kill him....

"TWICE, DUCK YOUR HEAD!"

Ice crystals erupted through the room, freezing Hawks so he couldn't move. Fuyumi removed her mask, lowering her hood down.

"Todoroki!" He yelled, surprised. "Hawks told me that you're a traitor too! Why?!"

"Shut up Jin!" Fuyumi snarled. "Go, I'll buy you some time to get to safety.... You're a key player, Twice." She said, handing him his mask.

Twice nodded in understanding, running off.

"Todoroki, what on earth are you doing?!" Hawks demanded.

"What do you think? I'm protecting my friends." She responded. "I don't get you Hawks, Jin merely wants to help the people that he considers family. Wouldn't you protect yours, Keigo Takami?"

Hawks eyes widened, hearing his real name.

"It's interesting how easy it was to fool you, just like Twice, you're really too trusting. It wasn't easy, but I somehow convinced you that I didn't care about the League of Villains!" Fuyumi mocked. "Keigo, you are such a fool!"

Red feathers flew around the room, all aiming for Fuyumi. She dodged around them, a black stream of lightning shocking them all to destroy them.

"Bane...!" He said shivering.

Hawks felt a pair of cuffs attach to his ankles, Bane saying "You were played like a fiddle, Hawks."

She walked over to Fuyumi, placing a kiss on her cheek, Fuyumi saying "I'll be out soon, love."

Fuyumi walked over to Hawks, an ice blade appearing in her hand.

"From now on, the heroes will call me Akiko. I will purify hero society how I see fit, Hawks!"

She jabbed the blade next to his head, a trail of ice following her as he began to pass out from the cold.

.

Homura glared at the nomu, squeezing her eyes shut in preparation for the final blow.

"How unfortunate.... It seems that I have new orders,"

Recon touched the ground, using Configuration to make a pillar to avoid Shigaraki's decay. Once the were outside, she tossed Homura on the ground, the mask coming back up.

"Gigantomachia waits. Goodbye, Starlight." Recon said, using a strength quirk to leap away.

The battlefield was getting worse on all sides....

.

War erupts through Japan....

A once kind snowflake turned into a violent gale.

A mother becomes a monster.

Two opposing powers fighting for dominance over the other.

And the symbols of good and evil struggle against their other half.

Stay tuned to watch everything unfold.... Be it chaos, or peace.

Sorry for the short chapter!