{Chapter 2} REWRITTEN

Rewritten {April 14, 2024}

___________ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ__________
_________________
IN THE KITCHEN

Zoro: im out of here, lets go Brook..

Zoro and Brook got out of the kitchen and went to find Luffy.
______________________________________
_____________
MEANWHILE

Zoro and Brook started looking for Luffy around the ship.

.
.
.

"I think Luffy-san is in his room. We haven't checked there yet." says Brook.

Zoro hums before he walks over there, signaling Brook to also follow him..
.
.
The two went and walked over to Luffy's room.

"Luffy? Are you here?" Zoro knocks on the door..

No response..

The two went inside the room, not even waiting for Luffy to open the door.. They slowly walked over to the bed where they could see their captain, sitting there..

.
.
.

".. Zoro.." Luffy says melancholy..

.
.
.

Zoro slowly walked over and hugged his Captain to try and soothen the smaller boy, knowing that the boy might've heard the conversation from earlier with the others..

"Zoro..?" Luffy spoke.

"yes?" Zoro responded.

"Are you.. guys really going leave me?"
Luffy says, his head low..

Zoro stayed quiet for a second before he finally spoke.

"No.. Me and Brook are not going to leave you... infact we're actually coming with you-"

Suddenly, before Zoro could finish his sentence, Luffy suddenly hugged Zoro back and whispered "thank you"

Brook let out a soft Yohohoho at the two's interaction.

Zoro released the small captain from the hug before helping him get up.

"Luffy we're going to have to leave this ship, we won't be staying here from now on so you better start packing your stuff while we do ours too.." Zoro says.

"okay" was all Luffy said.

___________
TIME SKIP
sᴏʀʀʏ
___________

"Brook, Zoro, im done packing." Says the small Captain as walked out the room, holding two bags that consists of the same red t-shirts and same shirts.. :3 oh and food that he sneakily stole from Sanji.

"Alright, lets get going. The others are waiting to see us sail away. They were nice enough to even give us a small boat." Brook says sarcastically before he let out another 'Yohohoho!'

.
.
.
.
.

Luffy didn't even bother looking at the crew as he, Zoro, and Brook walked over to their small boat.. Zoro on the other hand silently gave each one of them a piece of their mind by flipping them off. 🖕

.
.
.

The three silently got on the boat and said their goodbyes before sailing away.

".. Hope you guys make it to an island" Says Nami with a blank expression.

"..Goodbye then, we'll probably meet nicer people on the way." Says Brook.

Zoro flipped Nami off in response. 🖕

Luffy turned around and took one last look at the crew before they finally untied the rope that was attached to the boat, the waves slowly separating them away.

"Are you okay Luffy-san?.." Brook asked, concerned..

" I'm good, dont worry" Luffy responded.

".. Would you like me to play you a calming tune till we get to an island?" Brook says as he took out his violin.

Luffy smiled. "I'd really appreciate that.."

Zoro stared.. He couldn't help but smile contentedly at the sight of his captain smiling.

.
.
.

Brook noticed it and snickered, Zoro immediately snapped out of it and turned away, clearly flustered that he had been caught.

"You really like Luffy-san dont you?" Brook wiggles his non existing eyebrows.

As soon as Zoro heard that he started blushing uncontrollably which didn't help cuz he's already blushing alot rn after getting caught.

"s-shut up!" Zoro said, still looking away.

___________
ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴡ

"Im going to take a bubble bath, dont bother me unless something with the log pose is changing" the redhead of the crew, Nami said with distaste as she is done with all unnecessary fighting that was done today, since they came across a marine ship a minute ago..

Though, it did take them a little while(longer) to defeat them since Luffy was no longer there. 👀

(Lets include Sabo in the story :3 cuz everybody loves him)

___________
SABO POV:

"Im finally done with all my unnecessary work and missons!
I cant wait to visit my baby brother, its been so long since we've met!"

"Good thing I have a vivre card of him." :3

Sabo started sailing to where the vivre card was pointing at.

______________
MEANWHILE
ʙʀᴏᴏᴋ, ᴢᴏʀᴏ, ʟᴜғғʏ

"Zoroooo! Are we there yet??
Im hungry!"

Luffy whined as he just woke up from his nap.

"We'll be there in any minute now, i can see the island already, so stop whining."

Luffy pouted and whined, Zoro was about to tell him to stop whining but when he turned around his face immediately turned red, Luffy's face was literally inches away from him.. Zoro turns away, his eyes narrowing as he looks at the seas, his face red asf now.

"Were here!" Brook says.

Luffy beamed as soon as he heard that.

"woo! We're here! Zoro get up! We're here!"

Luffy said as he held Zoro's hand to make him stand up.

"y-yeah, yeah, i know, shut up-"
Zoro said as he just recovered from his blushing session. :3 lol
_____________

Brook tied the boat to a near wooden fence.
And when he was done doing that, they went inside the busy town and started to look for restaurants that had good food since Luffy told them to go to a restaurant first cause he was hungry.

And when they finally found a good one they went inside and started looking for a vacant table.

When they finally found one, they sat there. a waiter came and gave them the menu's.

"here's the menu's, and if you're ready to order please ring the bell and we'll be taking your orders right away." the waiter said as he walked away.

"Yohohoho, there's so much food here that I dont even know what to pick!"

_______________

TO BE CONTINUED

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! ♡

FINALLY, THIS CHAPTER HAS FINALLY BEEN REWRITTEN!!! 6 more chapters to go :3