{Chapter 4}

IM SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT!
I MADE THIS CHAPTER LONG ENOUGH SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME. 😭💞 MY MIND WAS TOTALLY BLANK SO I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING VERY RANDOM AND PUT IT ON THIS CHAPTER. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!
_______ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ_______

Sabo: tch, i won't forgive those traitors! After all that Luffy's done for them! This is how they treat him!?
Just talking about them is making my blood boil!
_______________________________

Before Sabo could talk Luffy suddenly spoke.

"Sabo.. Im sleepy..." Luffy said as he was about to fall asleep in Sabo's arms.

"cute" Zoro thought to his self while blushing.

Sabo glanced and glared at Zoro, Zoro immediately looked away since he doesn't want to... Um... Idk.

Brook: we better look for a hotel before it gets darker out here.

Brook said as let out a "Yohohoho"

Sabo: alright, but it might take us a while to find one, since this town's too big...

But before the three could walk they suddenly heard the bush make a noise behind them, they immediately looked back to see if anyone was there.

"hold Luffy for me" Sabo said as he handed Luffy to Zoro and slowly approached the bush.

But before he could investigate the bush he suddenly got tackled by a raven haired teen who wasn't wearing any shirts.

"Sabo! Hey how's it going!" Ace said as he got up from Sabo.

"Ace? What are you doing here?" Sabo said as he slowly got up.

(lets just pretend that the three met in dressrosa)

Ace: im supposed to be the one to ask that question.

Sabo: i came here to visit Luffy since i dont have anything to do this week... How about you?

Ace: pops and the others docked here to get supplies since were running out...

Ace: so where's Luffy?

Sabo pointed at Zoro who was now carrying Luffy bridal style.

Zoro: hi.

Ace: yo! Zoro was it?

"ye" Zoro responded.

Ace: may i ask you why your holding my little brother like that?
"Ace said as he grew a tick mark on his forhead."

Sabo: hey, hey, dont start a fight now Ace, Luffy's sleeping right now and i dont want you to make any noises.

Ace: alright, alright, i wont do anything, if you just let me carry Luffy.

Ace said as he immediately took Luffy away from Zoro's arms, Luffy was now sleeping peacefully as Ace heated his body temperature a little so his little brother wont get cold as he carried him.

Ace: what are you guys even doing out here anyways?

Brook: we were trying to find a hotel to stay in since we dont have a place to stay in...

Ace: how about your ship?

Brook: i know your gonna get angry but please dont be too noisy since Luffy's sleeping...

Ace: and why would i be angry? Is it really that bad?

Zoro: yeah...

Ace: alright tell me, i wont make a noise promise...

Brook: so.. Um.. The crew... told us that they've had enough of Luffy's childish attitude and that they wanted to kick him out... And of course me and Zoro wasn't hapoy about that, after all that Luffy's done to them, this is how they treat him? So me and Zoro decided to come with Luffy since we didn't wanna stay in the same ship with those traitors.... And thats how we ended up here..