{Chapter 6}

_______ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ_______

"me too..." said the small captain as he rested his head in Zoro's shoulder then dozed off...
________________________________

•______
ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs
5:35ᴘᴍ

While Ace was laughing and enjoying the food that was given to him Sabo suddenly shook his shoulder roughly Ace looked back to see Sabo looking very panicked.

"hm? Whats wrong-" Ace said as he got cut off by Sabo.

"where is Luffy!?" Sabo asked him worriedly while panicking.

"Luffy? He was playing in the sand earlier? Have you checked?" Ace replied getting a little worried too.

"I've checked everywhere! Even in the ship!" Sabo panicked.

Ace's eyes widened and immediately stopped eating and got up from his chair to help Sabo find their baby brother.

"Have you checked the forest?" Ace asked Sabo.

"not yet... I doubt he'd be in there" Sabo replied.

"Then his inside the forest." Ace said as he told Sabo to follow him inside the forest.

The two went inside the forest and started to look around while shouting his name.

"Luffy!" Sabo shouted still panicking.

"Luffy where are you!?" Shouted Ace as he tried to look inside the bushes.

ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴜғғʏ ɴ ᴢᴏʀᴏ

Zoro finally woke up from his nap and was shocked to see Luffy sleeping beside him while resting his head in Zoro's shoulder.

Zoro blushed but didn't move an inch since he didn't wanna wake Luffy from his peaceful nap.

Zoro didn't know what time it was so he just stared at the sky.

"its getting late... We need to go back now.. " Zoro thought to his self.

Zoro was thinking about carrying Luffy as he head back to the ship.

So without hesitation he slowly got up making sure Luffy wont wake up, and when he was about to carry the small captain he suddenly heard the bush beside them make a noise.

Zoro took his swords out ready to fight.

Zoro was shocked to see Luffy's two older brothers come out of the bush.

"Ace? Sabo? What are you guys doing here?" Zoro asked as he put his swords back.

"We should be asking you that!" Ace said as he pointed at Zoro.

While Sabo carried Luffy in his arms.

"Well... How do i say this...uhm I actually followed Luffy here, he said he wanted to find fruits so i helped him but we couldn't find any.. So we decided to head back to the ship.. And i think we got lost, we were tired of all the walking so we decided to take a break and nap for a bit.. " Zoro explained.

"He really just couldn't wait for the food?" Ace said as he thanked Zoro for looking after Luffy.

"No need to thank me, i did what i was supposed to do" Zoro replied.

The four went back to the party.

While Sabo was carrying Luffy he heard a small yawn come out from his little brother, seems like his now awake.

"ah your finally awake" Sabo said as he smiled at Luffy and put him down.

"im hungry.." Luffy said as he rubbed his other eye.

"alright, ill get you alot of meat when we get there" Sabo said as be ruffled Luffy's hair.

ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
8:30ᴘᴍ

"Man! The food was really good!" Ace said as he rubbed his stomach.

They were now sailing as they were done partying, usually they would've stayed there until 1:00am but whitebeard their captain told them to stop now and take a rest, everyone was sad about ending the party but they had to listen to their father and went back to the ship after cleaning all the mess that they made.

"i wanted to party more" Thatch sulked.

"Yohohoho! I really wanted to play more music for the other crew there" Brook said.

"i wanted to drink more sake" Zoro said still irritated about the captain stopping the party.

"im really tired.." Sabo yawned he was now sleepy after helping clean all the mess earlier.

ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ
ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

"Alright everyone! Were here! Make sure to buy alot of food that'll last another week!" Thatch shouted as all of them got down from the ship to buy food and things.

Brook, Luffy, Zoro, and the two older brothers
Went out to buy things and clothes.

While they were talking and walking around they came across with some familiar faces.

"What a coincidence" Spoke the red head.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Zoro said furiously.

"We only came here for supplies calm down marimo" Sanji said as he puffed out some smoke.

"Luffy!" Chopper exclaimed as he got down from Robins arms and hugged Luffy's leg.

"Chopper! I missed you..." Luffy said as he hugged Chopper while a tear escaped from his eye.

But before Chopper could talk he suddenly got yanked by Nami in the back.

"Dont do that again Chopper! You already know that his our enemy now!" Nami scolded Chopper.

"But-" Chopper got cut off as soon as Nami said "no buts and just listen to me"

"i... Missed you guys alot..." Luffy said.

"we didn't" Nami replied as she crossed her arms.

"but i missed him too.." Chopper muttered so Nami wouldn't hear him.

"tch... Let just get out of here, seeing these ugly creatures here is making my blood boil.." Ace said as he held Luffy's hand.

Sabo giggled but tried to hold back his laugh after hearing Ace calling them ugly creatures.

"what did you say!?" Sanji said as he was fuming with anger after hearing what Ace said.

"what? You wanna fight emo boy?" Ace said as he let out some fire in his left hand.

"pft, emo boy" Sabo muttered and giggled again.

"tch, atleast im not gay" Sanji said.

"ACE YOUR GAY!?" Luffy said.

Ace was ready to punch Sanji but Sabo grabbed him before Ace was going to get all of them killed.

"IM NOT GAY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" Ace exclaimed as he struggled to get out of Sabo's grip.

"Ace calm down! He's just joking! Your going to get us in trouble!" Sabo said as he struggled to hold Ace back.

"Ace remember Luffy wont forgive you if you touch them or even hurt them!" Sabo said as he kept holding Ace.

Ace stopped struggling as he heard those words come out of Sabo's mouth and calmed down he then huffed and puffed his cheeks and mumbled.
"tch, only for Luffy..."

Sabo just smiled and let go of him while he muttered saying.
"Ace has gotten soft"

TO BE CONTINUED

im gonna have to end it here, but i hope you liked this chapter!