Utopia

"But I didn't even know the guy--" You could hear Keito complaining as he walked down the stairs, but he was interrupted by the barrier put up by the two boys. "Oh, Hiyori! We've been trying to find you everywhere."

"I can't believe the last thing we thought of was the backstairs. Of course this ass was here." Eichi caught up, a laugh following, from a familiar purple-haired roomate -- Souma.

"Members of the student council going down the back stairs? Let me recall -- Aren't we not aloud to go through these?" Hiyori snickered. Jun had scooted the two boys over to hit the wall a few minutes ago, so there was plenty of space for the group of 3 to pass by.

"Don't change the subject," Keito sighed, "Hidaka is looking for you. She's in charge of the career path interview with the third-years. Sazanami, have you gone?"

Jun nodded, looking over at Tomoe, making awkward eye contact.

"I don't wanna go~!" He complained like a toddler, pushing his hands onto his messy hair. "She's gonna tell my parents about my plans, then my parents are gonna tell my brother, and then my brother's gonna scold me."

Eichi sighed, "Okay, I'll help you. Let's talk by the end of the week." He walked past them first, the other boys soon to follow.

"Bye Sazanami, Hiyori!" Souma waved, being the last to follow. The two boys stared down in silence until they could hear their voices disappear and the sound of the door closing echo throughout the structure.

"You're so annoying." Jun took his hand from his neck, unveiling something inappropriate.

Hiyori only grinned.

He glared, "Stop smiling. Give me a bandaid please." Tomoe grabbed his bag and searched for a bandaid with some childish design on it, handing it over to him. Jun glared once again, "Seriously?" He asked, but he still took the backing off the bandaid.

"Give it to me," The older boy took it from his hands, "I'll put it on so it covers everything." He gently placed it on the side of his neck, the curl on his lips never leaving.

"What time is it?" Jun wondered.

"12:39," Hiyori checked his phone. Five minutes till the bell rang.

"Five minutes?" Jun asked a vague question.

"Okay." Tomoe permitted, kissing him again.

Kaoru stirred his drink with his straw, "How come Shiina isn't here?"

"How would I know?" Rinne stuck a fork into his food.

"Are you guys seriously fighting again?" Kaoru glared. They would always get into silly arguments and somehow drag other people into it, and Kaoru especially didn't want to be dragged in this time.

"He just-----" Rinne sighed, "I don't know. He just does so many things with other people that make me feel weird. And I feel like I can't complain or even question him because we're not even together.

"Yet?" Kaoru sipped from his drink, Rinne would always say they weren't together yet, but he didn't say it this time.

"I don't know anymore." He played with his food, "It doesn't seem like we're getting anywhere."

Kaoru sighed, "You're not getting anywhere because neither of you are bothering to. You can't just sit here and complain about all the things Shiina does that bother you ---- but you've never even told him that it bothers you. Shiina probably also has complaints, but he may feel uncomfortable with your current state."

Rinne just frowned, a little out of it.

"Rinne, Shiina is the only one that can stand your temper, and you're the only one who can make him laugh until he's out of breath. Can't you see that?"