Author's Note

Hello! And welcome to another fanfic. This time being that of another au where Y/n (you) gets a new life in a new world!

As you saw by the title this is a x nonbinary reader story. I am doing these for fun, and cause I'm bored and have alot on my brain. So writing these fanfics helps me with my busy brain.

I'm still getting use to writing again, so forgive me if my stories wind up being trash, I'm trying out somewhat different styles for each story. I do plan on making more x reader stories. Some might be either for the females (Ying and Yaya) and others for the guys (Fang and Gopal) along with other animes and cartoons.

Anyway, In this Au, Y/N is a witch from another world, cause of their death, a devil and angel sent them to the Boboiboy universe to start a new life. This story might either be mainly kokotiam gang x reader type. Or just alot of fluff and friendship!

Updates will be slow as I'm not trying to rush through making the chapters so they don't lack things. Plus life gets busy lol.

If you happen to enjoy this story, then please do leave a comment, and vote for your favorite parts!

(Y/N)=Your Name
(E/C)=Eye Color
(H/C)=Hair Color
(S/C)=Skin Color
(N/N)= Nickname
The hair length is going to be medium, so shoulder length hair.

//As author has super short hair and doesn't know alot about styling long hair.

!!WARNING!!

ANGST, FLUFF, NSFW, will be included, Grammer mistakes, cringe, violence and foul language will be expected. If you are not comfortable with any of this you can always skip those parts!

Without further-ado! Enjoy!