Mission Behrupiya- I

Heyaaa..!! This is me trying to recreate some episodes in my way...
N this is the first part so obviously..hum sab ka fav mission behrupiya is here...no proof reading n nothing .. so guys jao n enjoy...

"Tum aaj bhi humse utna hi pyar krti ho jitna pehle krti thi..
Tumhari rooh ki gehraiyon me hum base hue h haseena mallik..hum tumhari zindagi hai...aur apni zindagi ko khud apne haathon se lene k liye jigar chahiye..
Tch...tum hume nhi maar sakti..!!"

Haseena Mallik was standing their pointing gun towards him...but, her hand which hadn't shivered for a moment were now shivering listening to him...she closed her eyes in a result thousands of memories flashed in her mind...

"Haseenaji kya aap apna sampurn jeevan hamare saath vyatit krne ke liye taiyar hai?"

"Kehte hai aadhi raat ke baad jab do log saath me coffee banate hai..toh coffee lajawab banti hai..!!"

"Aapke is prem prastav ko koi nadaan hi thukra sakta hai,aur aap yeh achi tarah se jaanti hai ki hum nadaan nhi hai..!!"

"Haseenaji..aap kab tak hume yu dekhti rahengi.."

Her eyes were filled with tear..but despite without thinking even once,she fired...

A bullet pierced As's chest directly.. injuring his soul
Although he was expecting this but still it was hurting...

Everything happened within a fraction of second...!!

He looked at her n was still proud of his love but at the same time hundreds of deep emotions reflected into his eyes..pain, disbelief n worst of all his heroic image shattered....

Her fingers were still on trigger n eyes glued on him...
"Saat janmon ka saath nibhane ka wada kiya tha aapne..pr aap toh isi janam me hamare na hokr humse picha chuda rhe h"

The gun fell down...
With shivering hands she wiped her tears..just to get clear view of her love who was lying lifeless on the ground...

She fell down on her knees while looking at her hands which just shot her love..

Yes!! She had shot him..just because he was traitor..
It was her duty to punish him...

"Hamari jaan maangta toh hum khushi khushi de dete pr aaj..aaj yeh desh ne boht kuch maang liya"..
She had never found her duty so difficult before this..

And the very next moment she was crying vigorously hiding in his chest,but today, he didn't wrap his loving arms around her..!!
_________________

Hm was sitting silently in the balcony..cool breeze, dark night, lonely street...
Some moments of whatever happened flashed in her mind..n she stood up with the jerk...

"Anubhav......"

Escaped her lips...

For a moment she felt everything was a dream, but slowly she recalled everything

How hard she wished for all of it to be a dream at the moment..!!

Her chain of thoughts broke as her phone starts ringing...
Flashing name "Bakshi Sir"

She somehow composed herself n attends call...

Hm- Jai Hind Sir..

Bakshi- Jai Hind Miss Mallik...woh pendrive kaha hai?

Hm- sir yeh jo kuch ho rha hai bas ek pendrive k wajah se ho rha hai toh humne us pendrive ko hi khatm kr diya...

B- boht acha kiya..kal humse milne aa jaiyega aap..kuch hai jo batana hai...

Hm- kya batana hai sir?

B- miss mallik..batana hota toh aaj hi bata dete pr aap kal hamare ghr aajaiyega

Hm- yes sir...Jai Hind Sir

B- Jai Hind...
Call ended

____________________

Next day she rchd at his place..
She was sitting by the window of clean yet well furnished room with none other than bakshi sir...

Hm- bataiye sir kya batana tha aapko..

B- miss mallik anubhav..anubhav deshdrohi nhi hai..

Earth slipped beneath her feet hearing this.. she felt that she can no more move, speak or breathe..!!
As if the time had stopped..!!

"Anubhav deshdrohi nhi hai"..ahh!! This line pinched her..

She killed his anubhav but most....
importantly she killed an innocent one..but what now? Can she get her anubhav back? Can she hug him tightly crying n screaming for shooting him?

She was deep down in the pool of guilt when two heavy pairs of legs made an eco in the room making both of them alert..

It merely took few seconds for her to identify the person...

Hm- an..anubhav
Was the only word escaped her mouth looking at the person standing in front of them...
The whole incident flashed in her mind n she looked at bakshi who was smiling looking at anubhav

To be continued...

Guys..agar acha lage toh do vote n do comment...
N which recreation u want next that too u can suggest 😉