Valentine's Day💗

Ufff...toh after a long time m here again with an update...
Dekho yrr mereko nhi pata kaisa h kya h bas likh diya ab agar aapko acha lage toh thik na lage toh bhi thik🥲
No proof reading...grammatical mistakes n typing errors may ignore...enjoy...!!

Scene starts....
Hm's pov:
My heart pounded as I checked my makeup in the mirror. I was going on a date. Not just any date, though. A Valentine’s Day date. It had been 2 years since our relationship started n since we have never celebrated valentine's day..but today it was all different...
Pov ends

The doorbell chimed, and n sudden breeze passed hm's body.. she smiled....hurrying down the hall, she gasped when she opened the door to find Anubhav, his arms laden with gift bags, cards, candy, flowers and balloons....

He was lost in her beauty n she too was memorizing him.. when he broke the trance...

Yeh lijiye priye aapke liye

Yeh lijiye priye aapke liye..he said, handing her a bag and a bouquet

Shukriya anubhav...she smiled n reached for the vase for the flowers...

Keval dhanyawad se kuch nhi hoga..
He back hugs her....

A sudden current passed down her spine as his well-built chest touched her...she turned n holds her collar...
Toh kya chahiye janab aapko...

He smiled n pulled her more closer by her waist...hume keval aap chahiye

She smiles....n rested her head on his chest n he too wrapped her in his arms...

As- acha chaliye hume sheeghra krna hoga hum vilamb ho rhe h...
   He said glancing at his wrist watch

Hm- hum kaha jaa rhe h?
She asked being confused....

As- bas kuch kshano me aapko bhi gyat ho jayega
    He winks whereas she nodded with a smile....

_______________________________________
Scene shifts...
They rchd the location....

Hm was memorizing the beauty of the location whereas he was adoring his lady love

As- hj..aapko hamara surprise acha toh laga na..?
   He asked nervously...

She came n hugs him in excitement...
Hume boht acha laga anubhav sach kahe toh aapka tahe dil se shukriya hume itna special feel karane k liye..!!

As- ab vishesh vyakti hetu vishesh chizein toh krni padengi na..
   He said, holds her hand n whistles looking at the surroundings...n the light dims creating romantic atmosphere...

Hm looked around in confusion whereas light focused on anubhav who was kneeling in front of her holding her hand she was shocked....n he was just silently smiling looking at her confused face...

Dekhiye hj..satya kahe toh hum sarvasva bhul chuke h jo hum aapse kehne wale the..keval itna kahenge ki shukriya hamare jeevan me aane k liye, shukriye hamara saath dene k liye, shukriya hamare sukh ka hamare dukh ka ek hissa banne k liye, shukriya aapka hume apna var chunne k liye...aapko gyat bhi nhi hoga aap hamare liye kya h...aur ab hum aapse adhik kn kahenge chuki hume yeh achi tarah se gyat h ki aap kitni jazbaati h(he chuckles whereas she too chuckled between her tears)...keval itna kahenge ki...Happy Valentine's Day Jaan..I will love you always n forever❤️

By the time he completed she did started crying..he sighs n got up..she instantly embrace him into an tight hug not letting him to broke whereas he too reciprocated her hug....

After few mins she gripped his hands n asked....anu kya aap hamare saath dance karenge?

"Anu?" This girl was all prepared to went him crazy tonight..he himself didn't know what he was going to do...!!

As- avashya karenge...!!

He curved his right elbow beneath her left armpit..so they both were close together...

(Bold+Italic is the lyrics of the song "Perfect")

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

Haseena rested her right hand lightly on his left shoulder blade, he pulled her into himself swaying their bodies together...

I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

Haseena tiptoed on his feet, wrapping her arms around his neck, while he grabbed her waist raising her upto his level...

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time

Both were feeling highly aroused,  their bodies pressed together heatedly as their was none other than them n their love...

Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Haseena looked directly into his eyes, so alluring that she felt herself getting lost in those brown orbs..his fingers traced her bare back making her body tingle...

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress

He twirled her around, her back landed on his chest giving them goosebumps..he swiftly turned her around and picked up in his arms...she intertwined her slender hands around his nape....

Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

"I love you"..both mumbled together n their lips were an inch apart when lights turned on...both looked at the surroundings n then at each other n chuckled...

As- ab keval antim uphar reh gaya h...

Hm- aur bhi kuch h?
   She asked being surprise to which he nodded with a smile....

He then made her sit on the fluffy couch which was right in front of the big screen n he too sat besides her wrapping his hand around her...she glanced at him once n rested her head on his shoulder....
   Lights were dimmed again n their was a video started on the big screen flashing all the moments of them...she couldn't believe n was looking at the video shockingly whereas he was just smiling....
  Video ends n she looked at him with brimmed eyes...he was about to wipe her tears when she placed an soft kiss on his lips..he was shocked...she pinched him n he too participated....

N the writer happily ended this part as he felt sukoon after writing this....

The end..!!

Ab next part kab aayega idk..!!
Jab bhi aayega aap logon ko pata chal hi jayega😉...
Chalo abhi k liye bye...do vote, comment