Amarseena or Anuseena? I

See amarseena fans offend mat hona..pr yrr I love anuseena more than amarseena bas isiliye likh diya h..koi dil pr mat le lena🥲

Bas mpt aagaya...aakhir sampurn 3 maah paschat hamari hj se bhet hogi...

Said anubhav with a smile..who was driving his car..it seems that he was on a mission but today he'll meet his "haseena" his "priye" after 3 months...
A simple off white tshirt n a pair of blue jeans with the shades on is more than enough for him...

His heartbeat raised by the thought that how would his love will react after meeting him...

He entered n was confused looking at the scene behind his eyes...

It was amar who was helping haseena out who was already screaming in pain of her sprain

Amar was gently rubbing her ankle to ease her pain...

"Priye"...was the only word escaped from his mouth...

Amarseena looked at the direction just to find As who was standing their with a smile on his face..
"Anubhav....."

She uttered n without thinking even once haseena ran to him while she was still in pain n amar was standing their being confused...

She jumps on him without looking at the surroundings..wrapping her arms around him, burrowing her face in his chest was more enough to tell the relation between them...anubhav too embrace her in a tight hug....

Few seconds later she looked at him who was smiling looking at her...she showered end number of kisses on his face n lastly she was about to capture his lips when he gestures her to stop n look at the surroundings...amar was still in shock looking at them...

After few mins she consoled herself n get down of him...

Hm- aap kab aaye? Aur aane se pehle bata dete hume hum aajate aapko lene airport pr...
She said wiping her own tears...

As- yadi aapko keh dete toh abhi jo kuch in shreeman (points towards av) k samaksh hua h woh sampurn sheher k samaksh ho jaata....

Both chuckles..

As- ab bachi hui vartalap ghrpr karenge

She nodded n he then went inside...n trio stoood at the middle of the hall with hm in b/w both...
As asks her "who is he?" with eye contact...

Hm- umm..amarji yeh hai dsp anubhav singh aur sir yeh hai sho amar vidrohi...

Av- Jai Hind Sir ...

As- Jai Hind..smiles...

Av- waise aap bura na maane toh ek baat puch sakta hu?

As- yadi aapko aisa pratit ho ki hum bura maan jayenge toh mat puchiye aur yadi aapko pratit ho ki hum bura nhi manenge toh puchiye...

Av- ji??

Hm- kuch nhi aap puchiye...
Said glaring as for his twisted answers...

Av- waise aapka aur haseenaji ka koi rishta hai kya?