Knuckles The Dread X Male! Reader

- 🦔 -

Part two of "Wait for me.."

( I've notice many of you are craving for this scrumptious pirate, so as an author /j and FRIEND, I'm going to continue it :p )

"Listen to the Captain's order and surrender or for we'll rip and burn yer jolly rogers!" A white cat raises their sword to air, warning the people on the island.

M/n was harshly dragged and thrown onto the ship. The h/c male loudly groans as his head hits the hard wooden floor(?). M/n opened his eyes and was amazed. He's on a pirate ship! An actual pirate ship!

Then, M/n saw the crews running around and carrying stuff in a wooden box. Then he realised, "Hey! Those stuff you stole belongs to the people living on this island! " He shout. M/n would have jumped on them but if it weren't for his damaged legs.

A groan slip out from M/n while he tries to crawl towards them. But instantly was kicked on the face by one of them. "No shit sherlock" Jack hissed.

M/n coughed. In a flash, loud boff was heard, getting the h/c male's attention. M/n looked up and saw the same man who was flir- threating him back on the island. He landed a hard punch on Jack's face.

He then grabs the raccoon by his collar and lift him up. "Why are you hurting this pathetic creature?" He growls and clinch harder to the racoon's white shirt collar. M/n could have swore he heard small tearing.

"N-no! I'm sorry Captain!! I-It wont happen again, I promise!!" Jack was desperate, putting his hands together and shutting his eyes. The red echidna dropped his crew. By natural respond, Jack trembles and ran away from his captain.

He then wipes off the noticeable dust on his chest. He walks up to M/n and kneels down. "Are you alright m'lord?" He lends out his hand in front him. Your ear twitched, what is up with this man? Literally a few seconds minutes ago he was an asshole now acting like a hero? He literally just threw yourself onboard without even asking for your permission. But he did saved you from getting beaten up again. Though he was the one who invaded your island and got beaten up by HIS crews. Gosh this is very complicated.

You slapped his hand off. "Don't touch me" You let out a weak growl. Dread chuckles and covers it with his fist. "You are clearly in misery, Mate. You should be thanking me" He laughed before standing back up.

He walks a few steps away from you. He stops, and looked at you over his shoulder. "I give you two choices. One, you crawl back to me and I'll treat your wounds Or two, you stay here and get beaten up by me 'ol crews" He smirks. What? What kind of options were those?! Both of sound extremely unsafe. Though, It was obvious which choice you were going to pick.

Although, you still couldn't believe that the story you told your little brothers every night turn out to be real. Now you cant deny 'Knuckles The Dread' is just a myth. He's real, in the flesh. Standing right in front of you, asking you to choose a life or death options.

You hesitated, thinking if this was really the only choice you had. You didn't want to get beaten up by those muscular, scary looking pirates. You sighed, "Fine."

Dread quickly turns around and brightly smiles. "Splendid!" Revealing his fangs and a golden tooth. M/n's eyes widen, 'OH MY BANANA SHENANIGANS- THIS MAN GOT FANGS!' M/n stares at the red echidna, without even noticing he already had spaced out.

You snapped out your imaginations as you felt arms lifting you up. You startle and a small gasp escape from your lips. You were NOT used of being carried. It always you who cares your little brothers, so this was a new experience for you.

While he was picking M/n up, Your face bumped onto Dread's chest. His chest was right in front of you. With his formal pirate suit, he looked.. You shook your head. What were you thinking?! That is a predator!