Werehog Sonic x Reader

Requested by: @Ypuppuppp

I am dearly sorry, take my left arm as an apologize for the most delayed requested story ever 🛐 I changed the storyline if you dont mind-

- 🦔 -

Halloween, a celebration to dedicated a remembering of the dead. Humans, mostly kids dresses up with a scary costume and knock on the neighbour's door, emphasizing...

"Trick Or Treat!" You and Tails swings up the orange pumpkin bucket in front.

"Aww, how adorable! But.. Aren't you two a little old to go trick or treating?" The housekeeper awkwardly spoke at the end.

You scoffed, "Aren't you too old to be aliv-" Tails's covers your mouth with his gloved hand, "WHATtt!? No one is too old for halloween!" He chirped.

The housekeeper was stunned. They walked back inside and grabbed two handful of candies. They came back and dropped each handful inside the visitor's bucket.

"Thank you!" The yellow fox smiles before leaving alongside with the (species ).

You looked inside your bucket, stacks of candy. "Are you sure we shouldn't wait for Sonic?" You ask, gripping on the handle. "But it's been an hour since our assembly and he still hasn't showed up!" Tails explains, moving his hands around.

You two were distracted by a call in a distance. "Tails! Y/n!" A high pitched voice chirped. It was Amy, running around. Tails waves his hand into the air, signalling for Amy, "We're over here Amy!"

"Tails! I saw something that might peak your interest! C'mon follow me!" She brightly giggles as she cup Tails's hands together. "Oh really? That's greA-" Tails was pulled away by Amy. "Go find Sonic! I'll catch up to you later!" Tails shouts.

"Alright!" You shouted back, before looking around. You decided to check out at his house. Who knows if he overslept? Like he always do.

You felt a cold wind breeze hit your costume. 'Why am I suddenly getting a bad feeling?' You rub your arms. Luckily Sonic's house was just after a sharp turn and across the street! No big deal.

- 🦔 -

You gently knock on the front door. "Sonic? Are you home?" You knocked once again. No answer. "I-It's me, Y/n? Aren't we suppose to go trick or treating?" You nervously fidget with your finger.

"Go away! I'm not home" A voice replies. It startled you. The voice was much deeper and lower. But it does sounds like him.

'Well that was stupid' You thought.

"Sonic? Are you sick?" You asked. Sonic replied, "No! I- It's my costume!" You pouted, "Aw c'mon it can't be that bad" You exhale.

Just then you saw the door slightly opening. You place your hand on the door and gently pushed it.

Darkness. The only light source was the hanging light at the kitchen. You stepped inside the house and looked around.

Just as you are fully inside the house, the door behind you quickly shuts making you jump.

'Okay, that needs some fixing' You sweat.

You walked further inside, once again calling out for Sonic. No responds, so you guessed he might be inside his room. You made your way to his front bedroom door and surprisingly it wasn't locked.

You let out a sigh, "I'm coming in". You heard a loud thud behind the room. "Don't come in!" He shrieks.

You let go off the doorknob, "Sonic please, at least come out and let me sure you're okay" You worriedly sigh.

"I'm fine! I'm doing great actually! It's just.. I-" He slip a fake cough in his lines. "Am feeling a bit sick"

"Y'know that's not going to work on me" You crossed your arms. What was he hiding from you? Was he jerking off- HOkay that's just weird and disgusting.

"I'm coming in!" You shout, grabbing onto the doorknob. You twisted it and pushed yourself into the room.

Your eyes widen. The outside window light was helping you to see his little flaws. You saw Sonic but he was much, much bigger. His skin was slightly darker and he had white chest fur- Wait hold on, did you say CHEST FUR?! You held your mouth, closing it.

He was lying down, trying to hide under his blankets but his oversized body didn't let him. "Don't look at me" He whimpers. Your expression softens and smiled. You walked closer to him and place your hand on his covered hand.

"What happened?" You ask softly, gently stroking his hand. Sonic pulls his hand away and hid it under the blanket.

"You can tell me", You sat next to him. Then you saw Sonic peeking out his blanket. "Promise me you won't be scared?" He mumbles.

"Scared? Why would I be? I'd only be terrified if I saw Shadow smiling" You joked. Sonic chuckles, "Right.. Okay" He fixes his position and sits down next to you.

He was much taller. Though you couldn't really see him clearly in the dark. "Can I switch open the lights?" You suggest, pointing at the light switch.

The blue werehog shook his head. You sighed and pulled your hand back. He doesn't seem to like the light nor wants to show you how he looks like.

"Fine.." A squeak slip out. Your ears twitched. A smile grew and you got off. You place your finger on the light switch, "Ready?" after seeing the giant figure in front of you nod its head, you swiftly flicked it.

- 🦔 -

"So you're like.. A werewolf?" You goated.

"Werehog." Sonic corrects.

"Eh potaito potato" You laughed. "Y'know, I kinda like this new form of yours" You started, making the Werehog look at you. "You haven't seen me clearly" He scoffed.

"Then let me.." You shift your hand to his palm. In results, receiving a nervous werehog. "I- uh.." He stutter, scratching the back of his quills.

You exhale, "So when does the affects worn off?" Sonic stops and replied, "Dunno, gotta ask Eggman"

"Really? Do we have too? Bro the nerves of that guy" You crossed your arms. "Eh hes not much, I can easily kick his butt in any time" Proudly he places his hands on his hips.

You playfully nudge his arm with your elbow, "But it's clearly you are scared to go out while looking like.. That!"

"Rude, I'm not afraid" Sonic crosses his arms. You didn't say anything but raised a brow and grins. "Okay fine, just a little. This is new to me!" He pouts.

"Aww you poor guy, let's get you some chilidogs" You hit his back and gave it little pats. "But with my current condition? I dont think so" Sonic sighed.

"Lets just tell them its a realistic costume!" You beamed. Though, you already find him adorable. Sonic's slow nods became quicker, "Yeah.. Yeah you're right!"

- 🦔 -

"Sonic! You actually showed up- WoAh! I like your costume!" Tails brightly chirps.

Sonic chuckles, "Heh, thanks buddy"

You all end up going trick or treating and everyone loved the new Sonic look. Though, he kept on telling them it's a costume. He won the most realistic costume party, which exist at some point- He won against Knuckles who was dressed up as grapes.

"Thanks for encouraging me Y/n"

..

"Anytime"

( 1188 words )

- 🦔 -