Chapter 2

:: Alarm rings at 7:40 am ::
You get out of bed and grab your phone. Going through social media and texting some of your friends back home. Its the first day for you today! Senior at a new highschool.

Carline - YN wake up! (Walks into your room) Im just gonna drop off Malachi early so he can go see his new teacher and school. I'll be back in 15 minutes or more, depends.

YN - Okay mom! Oh and tell Malachi I hope he has a great day! Love him.

(Your mom lets Malachi know and he yells back the same words to you)

It's been half an hour and you took a shower got dress in one of your cutes outfits (Leggings that make your ass look really good and a crop too that words our RICH on it) Your hair was layed straight and parted and your makeup was on point be. Seem's like its gonna be a good day! Your mom comes back and you guys head off to school.

:: In tha car ::
YN - Im so nervous

Carline - It will fine hun, just be yourself and if no one apporaches you then approach them

YN - (you look at your mom) You know I don't talk to no one. Im not about that. Either come talk to me or dont. Simple.

Carline - Well looks like that's the door to the office. Go in, have a great day (gives you a hug) Love you!

YN - Love you too mom (opens the car door and walks out)

:: Inside the office ::

Principle - You must be our new student! (Shakes your hand)

YN - yes (laughs a little) I'm kinda scared

Principle - Don't worry! I know you'll meet someone new! Come let me take you to your classroom.

YN - *nods*

As you guys are walking to class your stomach drops and kinda realize that this is about to happen! Take a deep breath, your almost there. The Principle stops and knock on Room 113. Mrs.Robyn's Social class.

Mrs.Robyn - Well hello there.

Principle - Mrs.Robyn your mew student

Mrs.Robyn - You must be YN

In the background you can hear how loud the kids in the class are from outside and your getting more and more nervouse to walk in so you ask..

YN - May I go to the washroom?

Mrs.Robyn - (laughs) you must be nervous. Well sure go ahead.

You make your way to the washroom without looking back.

:: In the class room ::

Mrs.Robyn - sorry class, I was introduced to our new student but she had to go to the washroom.

Lucas - (laughs) Is she that scared?

Mrs.Robyn - Lucas, everybody gets nervouse at one point.

Lucas - She must not be cute then. Probably one of those trailer park girls! (Laughs with his boys)

Mrs.Robyn - Lucas. Stop. (Looks at the door) oh there she is. Come in YN

You walk in just in a decent manner and all eyes are on you...

Lucas - well... nevermind (stares at you without noticing himself)

YN - ahhh, miss? can I just sit anywhere?

Mrs.Robyn - Yes pick any seat

YN - Okay (you turn around and everyone is staring so you decide to sit in the from seat isolated from everyone else)

Mrs.Robyn - Everybody say hi to our new student (Your Name)

Class - Hello

Lucas - (whispheres) hellooooooo...

Mrs.Robyn - So class I want you all to finish your questions in the text book while I have a little chat with YN

YN gets up and walks over

Lucas - yeooo, fam.. look at her ass. damn

Elijah - damn bro, she a bad one

Lucas - I mighf just cuff her

Elijah - you don't even know the girl man

Lucas - I will soon. I gotta get that buddy, you feel me

Elijah - word

Lunch has passed and youve talked to many people then it was the end of the day and your at your locker.

Susanna - Hey! Aren't you in my Social class?

YN - Yea I am

Susanna - So how about you meet a new friend? (Laughs) Im Susanna.

YN - My names (your name)

Susanna - Wow you seem like a nice gal! You take the bus?

YN - No my mom picks me up

Susanna - Oh okay, well I'll see you tomorrow! Have a good day!

YN - You too! Bye. (Walk away and you see the boy clique that was in your social class by the entrance doors)

Elijah - Ey ey! Lucas look.

Lucas - Oh shit, should I talk to her

Elijah - Yea nigga! Get it ayyyye

Lucas - (turns up) What do I say?

Elijah - aye, don't ask me stupid shit, just be yourself.

Lucas - (walks to you)

YN - (stops) sorry.... am I in your way?

Lucas - nah nah b, I just came to talk to you

YN - Oh.. ok.

Lucas - You in my social and you really attractive, maybe we should hang one day and you can suck my dick.

Lucas friends think he getting it but Yn is not letting it happen.

YN - (gets mad) Look nigga, if you can't learn how to talk to girls then defs you aint talkin to me. So walk away with that nasty bullshit.

Lucas - (covers his mouth) damn, shawty.

YN - (walks away but Lucas can get over your ass) Niggas.

Elijah - Bro.... She almost hit you! You dumbass. Now I might cuff her (sticks his tongue out)

Lucas - Nah. I aint done yet. She gon be mine.

:: To Be Continued ::