Chapter 3

It's been 3 days since you started school and the only person you really talked too was Susanna. It's friday night so you decide to check up on your facebook account. You got many notificiations but one that shocked you * Lucas Coly sent you a friend request *

YN - what the.... isn't this that annoying kid? *shakes head and accepts it*

*Messages*
Lucas Coly - Hey!

YN - umm.. hi.

Lucas Coly - look I wanna say sorry for what happened a couple days ago. I just got nervouse and said stupid shit

YN - yeeeee, its alright.

Lucas Coly - can we talk to tomorrow?

YN - we have no school tomorrow, whatever bye.

Lucas Coly - damn, I'll come find you!

YN - and where exactly?

Lucas Coly - let's hang out...

YN - I guess, where?

Lucas Coly - The mall? I'll pick you up.

YN - okay my address is 689 Diamond Cover Lane. bye

Lucas Coly - iight b, see ya :)

*Logs off*

-- NEXT DAY --

Carline - Where you going?

YN - Im hanging out with this boy named Lucas *rolls eyes*

Carline - awwwwe

Malachi - Is he a bad guy?

YN - Malachi, no. I'll be fine

Malachi - I dont want no guys hurting you or raping yo(gets cut off)

YN - MALACHI!!

Carline - Malachi, your sister will be fine! go on YN have fun.

YN - Thanks!! He's already here! Have a good day guys. (Opens the door and leaves)

Your mom and brother head to the window and see Lucas come out the car and hug and open the door for you.

Carline - woooow! he's so cute, my daughter better get it.

Malachi - yeaa... he's a fuckboy, look how nice his fade is(looks at his mom)

Carline - (looks at Malachi and laughs) your just funny

*Meanwhile with you and Lucas*

Lucas - Well this is awks

YN - How?

Lucas - Cause I feel bad

YN - It's fine (laughs) I know boys mess up sometimes. Let's just get to know eachother.

Lucas - Where are you from?

YN - Canada

Lucas - OHHHH DO YOU SPEAK FRENCH??!?!?!

YN - I failed but I guess I know sum

Lucas - oh

YN - (laughs) why?

Lucas - Well I was about to speak in french but nah

YN - Okay say something? (Smiles and looks at him)

Lucas - Je passer du temps avec la plus belle fille maintenant (smiles and looks into your eyes)

YN - (don't know what the fuck he said but you smiled)

Lucas - (breaks his smile) you don't know what I said right (closes his eyes into a troll face)

YN - (laughs) NOOO hahahaha Im sorry! (Touches his hand) what did you say?

Lucas - (laughs) I said. I'm spending time with the most beautiful girl now

YN - (looks at him and then snaps out of it) So whats your favourite breed of dog?

Lucas - (throws shade and continues driving) Ion like dogs. You?

YN - I hate them too. Let's go eat

Lucas - Yea, where?

YN - Idk im new here nigga, so since your ass driving.. drive us to where the almighty lord leads us

Lucas - attitude gal (sucks his teeh)

So you guys go eat and go to the mall and you guys just really got to know eachother that you totally forgot you should be home. Lucas then takes you home and you guys are at the front door.

Lucas - Hey YN I really had a great time.

YN - I'm not gonna lie. I did too (smiles)

Lucas - So I'll see you monday? At school?

YN - Yea you will! Goodnight

Lucas - (kisses your cheek) goodnight beautiful! (He walks to the car)

YN - (yells)DRIVE SAFE!!

Lucas - (shows you a praying sign with his hands and yells) thank you God bless!

YN - (waves by then gets inside but your mom its the door) MOM! What are you doing?

Carline - Oh, I saw a mouse that's why.

YN - Yeaa a mouse! (Glares and stays silent for 10 seconds) MOM HES SOOOOOO FINE AND SUCH A GENTLEMEN

Carline - I KNOW BABY AWWWWWWE HE KISSED YOUR CHEEK!

YN - mhmm, I thought you said there was a mouse! So fake (starts laughing and walks away)

Carline - (looks) lil girl.