Chapter 6

:: TEXT MESSAGE FROM ::

Mom - YN! I need you home. There is an emergency...

YN - (shocked) Okay I'll be there. Sorry! My mom said there was an emergency! I need to go

(Without even letting Susanna talk to you leave)

:: Finally arrive at the house ::

YN - (running into the house) MOM WHA(get's distracted by all the cops in her house) what? what happened?

Cop #1 - Are you YN?

YN - Yes sir

Cop #2 - You must be Malachi's sister (YN looks around for Malachi and her mom)

YN - What happened? Where is my family?

Cop #1 - They're in the hospital. We will take you there?

YN - (screaming) HOPSITAL? WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?

Cop #2 - You will find out

( On the way to the hospital you are anxious to find out what happened and worried about your family. Right when you guys got there you got directions and ran to the room)

YN - (runs into the room and see's Malachi on the bed while your mom is crying) mom?

Your Mom - YN! (Crying)

YN - (walks towards them) Mom what happened? (Looks at Malachi) is he dead? (Starts crying) is my brother dead?

Cop #1 - YN, your house was robbed and Malachi was shot by the suspect.

Doctor - (walks in) Family. I want to inform you that, Malachi will make it but because he is very young it might take a while for him to settle in

Your Mom - Almighty Lord (cries) God you are good to me. You are so good to me (continues to cry and lay her chest on malachi)

YN - shot? (Holds Malachi's hands and whisphers to him) Malachi... who did it? who did it?!?! Malachi im going to get them... Im sorry Im sorry Malachi

Cop #2 - Did you just hear that! We got a suspect name.

Cop #1 - name?

Cop #2 - Goes by the name of Kid Lucas.. Although that is his street name. Real name Lucas Coly. Age 18.

YN - (your stomach drops and you look at your mom) lu... lucas? did this?

Cop #1 - Sorry YN. What was that?

YN - (before you even know it, it went pitched black..)

:: FLASHBACK FRLM EARLIER ::

( In the car )

Lucas : okay so what do you want me to do?

Lexi - Call that bitch, tell her you found someone or ima(get's cut off)

Lucas - Or what? I love her

Lexi - (turns Lucas face by his chin) I got some in the hands that could end ur whole life... You belong to me. No one else. Call her now (points the gun to his head)

(Phone rings)

Lexi : (laughs) matter fact there's the bitch right now... answer and put it on speaker

Lucas: (picks up and turns on speaker) ello?

YN : Hey it's YN... Umm

Lucas : What's up.. I have something to say to you

YN : wait before you even say anything, I just wan(he cuts you off)

Lucas : YN! I don't wanna be together anymore...

YN : What?? We were almost 2 months...

Lucas : I found someone new... Im sorry. What were you gonna say?

YN : (stays silent and hangs up)

Lucas - (looks at his phone) there I did it you happy?

Lexi : Not yet.

(Drive up to YN's house)

Lexi : You go in and take all those things you brought her and ill look out.

Lucas : (shakes his head)

(Once in YN's house)

Malachi : (watching TV and see's Lucas) what are you doing in my house? Is YN with you?

Lucas : Bro? Whatever you do don't look outside... Please

Malachi : (laughs) what's outside (looks)

*shot*

Malachi : (screams) IM BLEEDING!

Lucas : LEXI WTF! That's her brother (holding his head)

Lexi : oh my I didn't know. Quick let's leave..

Lucas : God please forgive me... (Runs out)

( they get into the car and leave )

:: TO BE CONTINUED ::