Chapter One: Tell Me What You Really Like

Summary:

"Does she know he likes it up the ass? Because his viewers do," Finn asks and says sorry to the old lady that gives him a weird look.

Notes:

...I am so sorry in advance for this fic entirely, like I actually have no idea what inspired me to write this, but uh yeah.

(PlayBoyBunny is online)

.

.

.

-Stream started twenty minutes ago-

Join stream?

.

.

.

- Now joining PlayBoyBunny's stream -

Say hello to PlayBoyBunny!

Sloppy wet noises fill the room, whimpers, and moans slipping out of pink, plump, lips while fingers pump in and out of the slicked hole. It's almost like overkill from the amount of lube used.

"F-fuckity fuck fuck-" He gasps, his hips stuttering when his fingers brush against the sweet bundle of nerves he'd been looking for. Thousands of messages flood his chat, compliments on the outfit and bunny ears, telling him to cum for them, donations and gifts telling him either to cum or edge himself.

They really are generous from the amount of money they send in just for a fraction of a chance for him to listen, and it serves as a handsome reward for his efforts.

"Oh my god," He breathes out, letting his head fall back for a moment before he brings it back up to peek at the monitor to his side to see what chat's saying, it's always the same, so he doesn't know why he bothers.

He can see his own fingers moving in and out of the hole, he slips in a third and almost cries out from the stretch, he's taken a few weeks off which seemed to be a bad idea since just three is making him feel like he's being split in half.

He can barely think straight when he starts babbling about random stuff, just incoherent strings of curses most likely.

He feels like he'll pass out when he jabs at his own prostate a little too hard on accident, he's chewing roughly on his bottom lip, not letting out too loud of moans, under one of his forearms he'd brought up to muffle a few of his moans. "Fucking-" He starts, interrupting himself when he gives another harsh push inward.

He loves the feeling he gets from being watched, like this specifically, all spread open for strangers on the internet to ogle at. The compliments, or harsh words calling him a slut or a whore or any other name in the book, make him flush with embarrassment.

"S-shit, I'm close-" He moans, he can feel a few tears prick at his eyes, it'll always end like this. Him crying and whining, he knows if he doesn't finish soon he'll end up making a fool of himself, a blabbering drooling mess, he would include crying but he typically does that anyway.

"Can I pleaseee cum?" He asks, high pitched, directing his focus to the camera and staring at it, instead of himself in the monitor. He smiles the best he can when the chat floods with approval, and encouragement to finish. He grimaces when he feels the sticky white substance coat his stomach, but he's a little too far gone to completely care right now.