Welcome to My Mind Bitches.

Before we begin, I should say that this story is a little mix up of the storyline. I know some might not like it, but this is just what I thought would work best for their lives. You guys are the readers, and I would love some feedback from you amazing people.

This is the first Aaron Hotchner x OC I have written, and this is going to be in a bit of a different style compared to what typically appears on my page, so I hope you guys enjoy it. It's not actually that different, but I changed my approach to writing, and I actually preferred it.

This is an enemies to lovers with a fast and slow burn pace???????? I don't know how else to describe it (mainly because while writing this, I haven't finished it yet).

Please be patient with me because I am kinda stupid and make mistakes (thanks, dyslexia), but hopefully you guys are as excited about this as I am (not tough, as I am more nerves than anything else).

Also, an obligatory notice of the fact I don't own most of these characters, and this is Criminal Minds, so there are going to be some gory details about death and cases but nothing too dark or sinister (in my humble opinion).

There won't be smut per se, but this woman is going to be cheeky from time to time, and this book isn't going to shy away from the topic of sex.

That's all; I hope you enjoy this story.