Breaking and Entering.

Outside in the car park, Alessandra was carefully teetering around the place, looking for her car, but each number plate she looked at was blurred, so when a strong, rough hand slipped around her and pulled her into the passenger seat of someone else's car, she looked around in shock as she slowly bucked herself in. 'I don't know where it is,' she mumbled sadly, and Hotch glanced over at her drooping head.

'Where is what?' Hotch asked.

'You won't get it out of me,' she spoke quietly, and Hotch watched as she began to play with her fingernails. 'I won't tell you anything. I am an FBI agent and an attorney. I have loyalties. And you aren't one of them,' she spoke quietly.

Hesitantly, Hotch leant over, and with a trembling hand, he gently caressed her knee. As soon as he did so, her body went still, and slowly something wet fell onto his hand. 'Please don't make me get naked,' she pleaded, and his eyebrows furrowed at her timid words that came out as clear as day. 'I promise I don't know where it is,' she continued as her hands slowly moved to his. She was trembling as she wrapped her hands around his wrist. 'I'll be good,' she hushed as she held him gently. It was as if she was scared of hurting him.

'Noble, I don't intend to hurt you,' he mentioned, and as he did, her head lifted, and she glanced around.

'Hotch?' She asked, and soon she looked across at him, and her eyes widened a fraction, acting as if she was only just seeing him for the first time that day.

Silence then followed as Hotch drove. Alessandra didn't try to move his hand from her knee, but she did pull her hands away and crossed them over her chest as they travelled. The drive was short, so Hotch didn't think it was wise to start a fight that could lead to an awkward meeting at the door, but as they pulled up at her house, she looked out and scowled. 'You need to get out. We are at your house,' Hotch informed her, and he soon climbed out of the car. By the time he got to the other side of the car, he looked around at her large garden and the gate that was still closing behind them. There were neighbours, but they were far away, and they only used the houses for holiday homes to get to Virginia Beach. Which meant there was no one for miles, and he wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing.

The car door was swung open, but she pushed her head back and refused to budge. Hotch asked her again, and then again, to undo her seatbelt, but she refused. So, with a frustrated sigh, he leant across her and unbuckled it. Hotch knew that he shouldn't have done what he did next, but he didn't care as he lifted her over his shoulder and walked across to the door, where he unlocked it and walked in. Alessandra tried to kick free, but he didn't put her down until the door was locked and her key was tucked into his suit pocket.

'Go to bed,' Hotch commanded, pointing towards the room he knew best in her house, but she didn't budge. 'Alessandra Noble, get upstairs now,' he demanded in a louder tone than was usual for him, and quietly, she met his eyes before turning and following his orders.

'Yes, sir,' she replied while she was climbing the steps. As each step was walked up, her feet dragged until the final one was reached, and Hotch watched in horror as her foot tripped and she went flying forward. His hands reached out to catch her, but she landed with a soft thud in the hallway and began laughing.

Hotch stepped up to help her stand, but she was too busy laughing. 'Do you want to know a secret?' She asked with a giggle. Hotch didn't even get to answer as he checked her over for any damage when she started talking again. 'I lay awake at night, and when I close my eyes, after I stop seeing what happened, what they did to me, I remember that I have nothing left to lose. The only person I make happy is only one, and she has no choice but to love me. My own family forget that I was ever born. I texted my dad that night when we fell out, and two days later, he texted back to ask who I was. He has my number saved. He deleted the message five minutes later and rambled on about how he had been thinking about me, and he wanted to get in contact again,' she admitted, her eyes rimming red as she acknowledged it.