07.angry

MON POV÷

Over time, Sam and I gradually got used to meeting to drive me home. I was waiting for her at the place where I used to wait for the bus.
I never tried to approach her at the university because someone like her is often surrounded by people from his social class, also she was a student from an advanced stage, and we are not from the same department, i just look at her from afar, She did not notice me because she's with those two girls that she always hang out with. She is always surrounded by beautiful girls who look to her as a role model and never miss an opportunity to get close to her... i mean she is like idol.
Therefore, there is no chance for someone like me to be around her or even say hello.

After about two weeks we became closer... I still feel weird when I'm with her but it's getting better because gradually we start to find topics to talk about, but everything is superficial and we know very little about each other, also I used to see Sam in her sarcastic and sassy mood, our conversation always ends with her making dirty insinuations to tease me or threaten me and that's almost always been the case. I mean she is like that, rude but nice.

One day she was not as friendly as usual, she was angry and annoyed.

So when I got into the car I just said hello and kept silent... I was peeping at her and without exaggeration she was completely different... The look on her face was scary, I decided to keep silent and wished we would arrive quickly.
Suddenly, her phone rang, and she was avoiding answering the call, so the call ended without answering... Minutes later, her phone rang again, which increased her anger, so she answered the call with annoyance.

"what's up sis... What happened this time, did they kill each other?"

"no ... I think they are mature and should solve their personal problems on their own"

" listen ... I will not get involved in their nonsense again and advise you to do the same"
She said that and then hung up the phone and threw it in the back seat of the car.

Well, now I'm thinking of opening the door and throwing myself out, that would be safer than sitting in the same car with her.
She was trying to regain her normal position and regain control of her nerves.

" Is everything alright ?"
I asked that and then cursed myself for it when she turned to me.

"yup ... everything is fine, and sorry for what you saw"

"No, no ... that's okay. I'm the one who should apologize. You seem busy, so drop me off, and I'll take a taxi so you can ..."

"Mon, please, don't start ... I'm nervous, not busy"
she interrupted me before I could complete my sentence

I decided to remain silent for the sake of my dignity, because she seemed really angry.

"I'm sorry ... today I'm not at my best"
She said as she focused on the road

"You don't have to apologize, I didn't have to intrude in the first place"

She looked at me and then sighed
"You weren't intrusive, you acted nicely, and I reacted nervously to you, without taking into account that you're not used to me like that, so there's a reason for my apology."

The phone rang again, making her upset again

"Mon, can you give me the phone, please?"
She said that as she slowed down the car so I could get it.

"Put on your seat belt"
She said that while turning off her phone after I gave it to her and went back to my place.

I did what she said without saying a word.